Our trip restaurant review

maospt2

Earning My Ears
We have been home one week and wanted to give some quick restaurant table service reviews from our week.
Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge - top notch service, great food, especially the bread service. Plus we got there early and watched the animals actually running and playing just before sun down. We recommend it.
The Plaza at Magic Kingdom - Had never been and will never go again. Not only was the food fair and below, our service was not magically. My drink was delivered to another table and then when realized brough to mine. Not sure if anyone else touched it or not, but with Covid and masks requirements walking to the buffet I did not drink it and asked for another one.
Via Napoli at Epcot - Had the pizza and it was amazing. Way to much for two, but we took the rest back to the hotel. Server was amazing as well. Side note, felt bad for all the families who though the pizza window was open and then not able to get a reservation to eat int the restaurant. Looks like many families use that windo.
Steakerhouse 71 at the Contemporary - My daughter said it was the best steak she has ever had. I have to give a quick story. She is 20 and orders her steaks Medium Well. It came and was definitely not cooked to that temperature. The server noticed and said oh that looks medium. She kept her potatotoes and then they cooked her another. When the manager brought the new plate back to her, she said the chef said the old one was medium rare and was apologetic. She was given a second serving of the potatoes. Again, once it was to her liking, she loved it. I had the bacon and eggs as well as the crab cakes. Loved my as well.
Sci Fi Dinner theater at Hollywood Studio - Never again. Service and food was below expectations, and I was not expecting anything high end. The best I can say is the fried pickles were edible.
Last thought - After listening to Craig and The Dis dining show I had to try the Gingerbread creamcheese cookie sandwich at Karamell Kuche. It may have been the best thing I ate all week.

Reactions: DLo
Totally agree with you on the Plaza and Sci Fi - some of the worst dining experiences we've had in years past.

Trying Sanaa and Steakhouse 741 for the first time this week - glad to hear they were great!!

We have been home one week and wanted to give some quick restaurant table service reviews from our week.
Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge - top notch service, great food, especially the bread service. Plus we got there early and watched the animals actually running and playing just before sun down. We recommend it.
The Plaza at Magic Kingdom - Had never been and will never go again. Not only was the food fair and below, our service was not magically. My drink was delivered to another table and then when realized brough to mine. Not sure if anyone else touched it or not, but with Covid and masks requirements walking to the buffet I did not drink it and asked for another one.
Via Napoli at Epcot - Had the pizza and it was amazing. Way to much for two, but we took the rest back to the hotel. Server was amazing as well. Side note, felt bad for all the families who though the pizza window was open and then not able to get a reservation to eat int the restaurant. Looks like many families use that windo.
Steakerhouse 71 at the Contemporary - My daughter said it was the best steak she has ever had. I have to give a quick story. She is 20 and orders her steaks Medium Well. It came and was definitely not cooked to that temperature. The server noticed and said oh that looks medium. She kept her potatotoes and then they cooked her another. When the manager brought the new plate back to her, she said the chef said the old one was medium rare and was apologetic. She was given a second serving of the potatoes. Again, once it was to her liking, she loved it. I had the bacon and eggs as well as the crab cakes. Loved my as well.
Sci Fi Dinner theater at Hollywood Studio - Never again. Service and food was below expectations, and I was not expecting anything high end. The best I can say is the fried pickles were edible.
Last thought - After listening to Craig and The Dis dining show I had to try the Gingerbread creamcheese cookie sandwich at Karamell Kuche. It may have been the best thing I ate all week.
Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter