Our WILD Fairytale Wedding and Honeymoon Trip! And We're off!!!

Now the site says you will have a very pretty wedding day (week!). :) Hopefully the rain will be earlier in the day on Tuesday, don't wanna ruin your rehearsal!

image1bxw.jpg

Sarah that is beautiful...did you do a little photoshopping ;) Right now they aren't calling for rain on our wedding day and a high of 65 so I'm good with that!!

You are 2 days out???? WOOT!!!!!! :dance3:

I have to read up on all your details & I hope you are good to get out!

Thank you!! I can't believe we leave tomorrow!!:cool1:

Just wanted to say much happiness to you! It rained on my wedding day, and I now hear that is good luck. I have been married 21 years, so I have to agree!:goodvibes

I hear that too!! Congratulations on 21 years!! Luckily the ceremony isn't until 5 p.m. so hopefully if it does rain, it comes early!!

So today is my last day of work. I feel like I have SO much to do still. Just little odds and ends for packing and what not. Hopefully the day goes by fast and I can get home to finish!

Just wanted to say much happiness to you! It rained on my wedding day, and I now hear that is good luck. I have been married 21 years, so I have to agree!:goodvibes

It rained very early AM on my wedding day, but stopped early enough for the ground to dry. It is good luck!! I hope the same for you.

Congrats on 21 years Lisa! That's so awesome!:yay:

:woohoo: You leave for Disney tomorrow! I'm so excited for you.

I hope you have a wonderful trip, filled with sunny skies. I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures. :goodvibes

God bless you and Eric with a happy, long life together! :hug:

Sarah that is beautiful...did you do a little photoshopping ;) Right now they aren't calling for rain on our wedding day and a high of 65 so I'm good with that!!

Nope, my weather is just better than yours! :rotfl:See for today?
image2ur.jpg

Look, the chance of rain on Tuesday even went down to 50%. ;)

it rained on our courthouse wedding day...but my boss said "rain is good luck..a wet knot is harder to untie" I thought it was sweet he was trying to make me feel better

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that your flight is not delayed!!

I'm hoping by tomorrow you should be ok! I'm so excited for you and hope you have a safe smooth flight on your way to your wedding! :goodvibes

Hey Amanda! I just wanted to say I hope you have a safe flight! I hope everything goes smoothly with you wedding, and that you enjoy your whole vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that your flight is not delayed!!

I'm hoping by tomorrow you should be ok! I'm so excited for you and hope you have a safe smooth flight on your way to your wedding! :goodvibes
Thank you so much for stopping by with your well wishes!! I don't mind if the flight is delayed a bit...better than being cancelled!!

you leave tomorrow!! EEK!!

How is your weather doing there today?
So far so good. It's been snowing on and off but nothing is sticking to the ground. The heave snow is coming between 9 p.m. tonight and 4 a.m. tomorrow. Hopefully by 9:30 we will be ok!!:thumbsup2

Hey Amanda! I just wanted to say I hope you have a safe flight! I hope everything goes smoothly with you wedding, and that you enjoy your whole vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes
Thank you so much!! I'm so excited for our vacation, I need it!! Plus I get to marry the love of my life:lovestruc EEEKK!!!:woohoo:

Just want to wish you good luck! You are leaving tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a safe and relaxing trip down, and a wonderful wedding and honeymoon with great weather! Have a great time!:wizard:

Just want to wish you good luck! You are leaving tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a safe and relaxing trip down, and a wonderful wedding and honeymoon with great weather! Have a great time!:wizard:

Thank you so much! So far the weather is "behaving" but we are expecting the worse of it tonight, and I'm hoping it's cleaning up by morning:goodvibes

34 more minutes until I am officially on vacation:cool1:

Just wanted to say, hope you have an AMAZING wedding & trip to WDW!!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

Enjoy it!!

Luv & pixie dust

Emma princess: x x

Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck.

I'll keep an eye out for you and your cute shirts when we arrive next week :woohoo:

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about it when you return! Enjoy!!

Pack your puffy coat!!! We have freeze warnings tonight!!

Hahah..sorry..I couldn't help some Florida humor. But yesterday's high was 80 today 57...I can't take this hot and cold! It is very hard to pack for!

Just wanted to say, hope you have an AMAZING wedding & trip to WDW!!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

Enjoy it!!

Luv & pixie dust

Emma princess: x x

Thank you!!!:hug:

Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck.

I'll keep an eye out for you and your cute shirts when we arrive next week :woohoo:

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about it when you return! Enjoy!!

Thanks!!:hug: Definitely look out for us and say hello!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone, this is my last post before we leave!! Tonight I have various odds and ends to do and we leave first thing in the morning. I'm hoping the roads are pretty clear by then but we are giving ourselves plenty of time to get to the airport.

My dad forgot my "new" camera, so if we are delayed at all I am going to pick it up in the morning, otherwise he will bring it and give it to us on Monday night.

Wish us luck and I'll try to update over the next week or so.

Sarah, if anything gets posted on Facebook, feel free to post it here:goodvibes

Yes! I get to be the messenger girl! I promise to be the best little stalker I can be! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But have a wonderful time down in Disney! I'll be thinking happy Disney wedding/weather thoughts for ya! :goodvibes

Just wanted to send you very best wishes for your wedding :goodvibes:goodvibes. Keeping fingers crossed your flight goes smoothly and on time and the weather is sunny and warm pixiedust: Most of all wanted to say enjoy yourselves take it all in.

Look foward to hearing all about your wedding on your return :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter