outdoor cooking

TomM

Mouseketeer
Are there grills at the campsites? If so, how are they for grilling out? Or is it better to take a small grill?
TomM

Yes, every site has a grill. If you take a look at my Fort Wilderness Web Page I have a photo of an empty site that shows the general layout.

We have not had a problem cooking on any of the grills there, but some may be a little rusty, some people just cover them with foil.

ºOº

The grills there are fine for grilling burgers and such. But I prefer to have a grill with a top for more control over the temperature for slow cooking. I have made a foil dome that worked ok for doing chicken but I will take my Webber kettle any day. Most of the grills have been replaced with the newer style that lets you have complete control over how far your food is away from the fire and you can even flip the grill all the way over behind the grill so you can roast marshmallows or hot dogs on a stick. But a few of the sites still have the old style that just has 3 positions for the grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter