owner's locker use year?

LIGrumpyGirl

DIS Veteran
I emailed the owners but I am sure somebody here knows...

What is considered a YEAR? One year from first use? Or January-December?

Also can you change plans if necessary?

I'm sure you'll get a prompt response - but I think your year begins the first time you use the service.

The system appears to be very flexible and changes are easily made right thru the OwnersLocker.com website so if you need to change an arrival or departure date, they can easily handle the changes.

The system generates confirmation emails for each arrival and also sends an email when your locker has been delivered safely back to the climate controlled storage facility.

We've used it twice so far and will again this week - thus far with no glitches and a real sense of a secure system.

Enjoy! :)

The way I understood the info on the site (under John's Blog) is that the annual fee is charged once the locker is returned at the end of your first visit. I assume this becomes the anniversary date (otherwise I would expect it to be the day they deliver the locker to you the first time).

Gee, MinnieGirl33,

I didn't think anyone read the blog articles!! (my wife says they're far too long!!)

You're right about the charges. You are not charged for the storage/delivery service until your Locker comes back into our warehouse the first time full of your personal items. This date becomes your Anniversary Date and your year runs from that date. (It's a bit like a use year but we use the actual date).

And yes, LIGrumpyGirl, you can switch from one delivery/storage Plan to another. (For info, we are offering two of these plans: The Standard Annual Plan includes one free Visit per year (and costs $99.00 per year with additional Visits billed at $25 each) and the Annual Premium Plan which features unlimited Visits (and costs $179.00 per year)).

Sorry if I'm getting a bit technical here!!

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter