Pack rat in the Mouse House

I would be absolutely thrilled beyond belief to be let loose in Walt Disney's office, left to discover treasure after treasure after treasure. How exciting!

And the prospect of a dedicated Disney museum (other than the existing Walt Disney Family Museum) is delightful! They could do so much with the architecture and detailed ornamentation of the building, as well as showcase the memorabilia!

Count me in as one who would love a full museum!

According to the article, it sounds like they JUST took the Country Bear Jamboree tribute out of the Winnie the Pooh ride, which is kind of sad though.... glad they were still there a couple of weeks ago and I got to see them. I loved the Country Bears! ;)

From the article (page 4):

"So, despite turbulence, the team recently returned from Anaheim with three prized trophies from Disneyland: Melvin, Max and Buff, the three mounted animal heads that for decades serenaded visitors at the now-dismantled Country Bear Jamboree attraction."

Melvin, Max, and Buff can still be seen in the Winnie the Pooh ride. Right? :upsidedow

Yes - checked last night. Must have been the set from the 2nd theater that went to the archives.
We still have Max, Buff, and Melvin!

I would LOVE to be able to visit a Disney Museum or see a traveling show as well. Would have to add an extra day to our trips to Disneyland. :)

It was great to see some of the items at D23 last year, but honestly was sort of disappointed in what they showed. There were a few items I went nuts for, but others I kind of tilted my head to the side and said, huh? Some stuff I wasn't interested in I guess. Curious to see what next years Expo will have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter