• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Package Prices for 2006???

Joy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an idea when the package prices for 2006 will come out? I thought I read that maybe in mid June the package prices would be out with AAA a few weeks later. I called this morning and the CM said maybe mid July with AAA discounts coming out in October or November.

When I talked to a CM earlier in May, she told me 2006 package prices would be coming out the end of June or beginning of July. I will just keep my eyes peeled here and on mousesavers. I am also interested in the AAA packages but will probably go ahead and book a package as soon as they come out, just in case they release a free dining package around the same time as the AAA packages (since you can't have both). We are going to go in early Feb and if the AAA rates are not coming out until October, it is possible the free dining offer will pop up around the same time. Fingers crossed!!

For what its worth, I booked a trip for this past March on August 16, 2004 through AAA. They had all their prices in place at that point. I would imagine a similar time frame will be used for this year too.

i was told yesterday by a TA that package prices were supposed to be out the end of june, but now they are being told mid july. i hate the wait!!!

3lilprincesses said:
i hate the wait!!!

No Kidding! :mad: We want to go the end of January and this is killing me! ;) I'm used to booking cruises a 10-12 months out.

disneybride96 said:
No Kidding! :mad: We want to go the end of January and this is killing me! ;) I'm used to booking cruises a 10-12 months out.

we're going in january too, and it seems crazy to me that you can't book what you want, when you want it. i finally just booked room only, and i will switch it when the new packages are released!

when in jan. are you going? we're going jan. 21-jan. 29.

I don't know if I can wait until the end of June-mid July. This trip is going to be our honeymoon and we are extremely excited to gets the plans rolling. :cheer2:

Does anyone know if the end of April first week in May is a busy time to visit? We are planning on going 5/1-5/7/06, so any info you have would be great!!

tasha

3lilprincesses said:
we're going in january too, and it seems crazy to me that you can't book what you want, when you want it. i finally just booked room only, and i will switch it when the new packages are released!

when in jan. are you going? we're going jan. 21-jan. 29.

We're not going until the next week Jan 28- Feb 1 , then a 3 night DCL cruise to wrap things up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter