Package with an AP?

Takket

Test Tracker
I'm trying to price a package to see if free dining is worth it.

We always to RO for myself and DW where she carries an AP and gets the AP discount, then I just buy a hopper.

When I try to price a package for 2 adults it doesn't give me any option to only buy one park pass but still get two dining plans....

Can this be done online somehow or do you have to call it in?

The package requires ticket purchases for each person. For this newest promotion, it has been reported that the tickets for someone with an AP can be used toward its renewal or a future AP

okay thanks... I crunched the numbers and for two people the free dining still just doesn't "pay for itself" for us because it is just us two and we usually just eat one large meal a day and then very light for lunch in the heat.

Thank you for the info!

okay thanks... I crunched the numbers and for two people the free dining still just doesn't "pay for itself" for us because it is just us two and we usually just eat one large meal a day and then very light for lunch in the heat.

Thank you for the info!
Yes, free dining is rarely a good deal for us, I usually travel with my adult daughter. It’s only good for us if we would stay at a value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter