Born and raised in the Tampa area... But claim the NY Giants as my team (šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø). But itā€™s so exciting! I donā€™t care who you are who you root for, but itā€™s pretty darn cool to play in the Super Bowl hosted by your own city.
And the winner won't have far to go to get to Disney World! :)

100% agree. Go Pack Go! Lived near Green Bay for 12 yearsā€”-the city lives for that team. And I started hating on Brady eons ago since Iā€™m a Peyton fan.

if nothing else, the Packers are such a unique sports team. They are in a small town and are the publicly owned pro team. I am one of the 360,000+ stock holders...which means I paid some money to have a cool certificate hang in the house
It is cool how theyā€™re publicly owned. And even though they drive me crazy and broke my heart again today, being a Packer fan is just really special. I live in the Milwaukee area, not Green Bay, but the pride this whole state has for the Packers is fun to be a part of.

It is cool how theyā€™re publicly owned. And even though they drive me crazy and broke my heart again today, being a Packer fan is just really special. I live in the Milwaukee area, not Green Bay, but the pride this whole state has for the Packers is fun to be a part of.
I love telling people I am part owner of the Green Bay Packers (which is true) and seeing the look on their faces.

Youā€™re right, youā€™re right. I should have made that a more general statement about TB to try to sound cool. You know we always like to talk about the frozen tundra. TouchĆ©. Good game.

My bad Timandalicia, I shouldn't have sounded so strong. I'm a Patriots fan and have season tickets so I've been to all kinds of bad weather games here in New England and Brady has always been great in those games.

My apologies.

Now that it is over, I would like to pick the Bucs. If I'm right what do I win?

Nothing but the honor of saying you were right..unless you choose to bet money on the game somewhere and win, lol! I am going with Buc's also!

My bad Timandalicia, I shouldn't have sounded so strong. I'm a Patriots fan and have season tickets so I've been to all kinds of bad weather games here in New England and Brady has always been great in those games.

My apologies.

OP was coming on pretty strong. Tit for tat.

My apologies.
No apology necessary. I was dishing out plenty.

Why do you hate him, heā€™s an entertainer that mostly keeps to himself. Whatā€™s to ā€œhateā€.
For me it had a little to do with deflate-gate! I'm from New England currently residing in NC. I do not follow football at all but I have a grandson and son in law that have cheered on any team that is playing the Patriots when they were in the Super bowl. The only game I watch all year and that is mostly for the snacks, commercials and the half time show. I, just to be a snot, bet on the Patriots. So I guess I own a little loyalty to Tommy boy, but he reminds me of every good looking jock I have ever met. And I have never met one that I liked, ever!

Most postseason wins:

Tom Brady (after turning 35): 17
Tom Brady (before turning 35): 16
Joe Montana: 16
Terry Bradshaw: 14
John Elway: 14
Peyton Manning: 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter