Packing for Disney

For the trip there I bring my DVD player and an assortment of Disney movies, Disney tour guide dvds, and home movies to get me excited :)

I bring Disney Imagineer books and Hidden Magic books to read in the room.

Clotheswise, everything I bring to wear there just has to be somehow Disney related, with the exception of shoes.

Comfortable shoes!!! There's A LOT of walking and when you're feet start hurting, you won't be a happy camper. You'll feel better in the heat with airy and comfortable clothes too

Extra socks lol they always get wet. I always bring a football or a basketball. We usually stay at the swan and dolphin and they have basketball courts. I also bring a football just to bring to the pool or around the hotel.

For the trip to Disneyland Paris (because USA is too expensive :sad1: but it is my living dream) I put in my suitcase Disney t-shirts,Nightmare Before Christmas hoddie,converse chucks,Minnie Mouse ears,pin lanyard,towel,Disney Pyjama,French Duffy,Mickey pillow,other clothes for the trip to Paris,make-up,brush,money for souvenirs,mobile phone,my Annual Passport etc. And then we can start driving :goodvibes!

On the way there, the airplane, I bring a lot of stuff to play with. Even if I'm supposed to be sleeping. I bring games, my DS, and coloring books. I love to fly so I usually just look out the window.
To bring to Disney, I bring flip flops, and plenty of comfortable shirts and shoes. I bring my sunglasses and I bring my vinylmations and pins to trade while I'm there. :-)

I just recently bought sneaks with memory foam in them. so comfy! I got them for disney world.

I always pack Disney t-shirts, socks, etc. especially my hats! Goofy, Jack Skellington, Mickey ears, all of those! I also take toys, stickers and such to decorate our hotel window and door. :goodvibes

I bring all of my Disney blankets! :) And my Imagineering book. I also have a list of things to look for in each park (push the talking trashcan, little things like that). I've been to Disney many times, and so I look for new things to do while I'm there.

My typical packing list:
-Mickey Mouse stuffed animal (I'm 16 but it's still a MUST)
-Phone & iPod with chargers, both wall & portable
-GUM
-Printed info sheets, Disney guides, Hidden Mickey books, & all other Disney information guides to get me pumped up on the way!

I also saw on another thread to bring power strips for the room & fast food take-out lids to put on ice cream & popsicle sticks to prevent messy drips!

Have fun:wave2:

I'm going to Disney for the first time in January so this helps a lot!!! Plus it making me even more excited!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter