Packing for my first DVC stay

So we are a family of 4 with a baby staying at BWV for the first time (renting points from a friend). I'm trying to figure out what household items I need to pack or order through Garden Grocer to get through the week (we will not be renting a car). I read that most items will not be replenished until day 4 unless I want to pay extra so I'm thinking things like shampoo, conditioner are a must. Also on my list is dish detergent, paper towels, paper plates, plastic dinnerware. Any other thoughts on what I may need? Thanks!

I haven't read through the posts so I apologize if I'm repeating. Ziplock baggies and tin foil were musts. If you're cooking in your villa I'd also add nonstick cooking spray. I also think those Glad reusable containers are good to have for leftovers again, of you're cooking. We cook.

I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner. Their bottles are very tiny and seem to dry out my hair.

Your villa should come with plates etc so I don't think you need to bring that.

They also have dish detergent. I brought laundry detergent (powder) and dryer sheets and had bleach delivered with my Garden Grocer order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter