Packing right now and need advice..

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
Wheather for next week shows highs 75, lows 55. some cloudy days.
Do you feel we'll be wearing pants often?
I was hoping to get away with wearing shorts and bringing a sweatshirt, and then just the one pair of jeans that we wear down and home. Is this wishful thinking?
I'm looking at all thes clothes and just can't make a decision. please help! Shelly

well I'll tell you this... I am farther north in SC and it is about 75-80 degrees here today. DD 2 is wearing a tank dress and shorts and DD 8 is wearing shorts and a tshirt outside right now.

remember. you must fator in the humidity in FL.. 75 degrees seems much warmer in the damp muggy air than it would in the dryer north.

id say shorts and a sweat-shirt in the evenin for sure..

heck I am planning on swim-suits for my kids next week!

good luck... remember. if you get there and its to cold. Walmart is there!

Michele

When we went (3/11-3/15) high was supposed to be high 70's. I almost didn't bring shorts. It was soooo hot! I definitely brought more jeans than I needed, I only wore them on the first and last days.

Shelly, I find the humidity really adds to the 'heat' feeling. I think you are fine with bringing shorts and the sweatshirt.

We are leaving on the 28th and I have mostly shorts packed. I did pack about 5 pairs of capri pants for myself and my 4 YO DD and I packed some of those zip off pants that turn into shorts for
my son. I am not bringing regular pants-I refuse. Besides there are a few outlet malls nearby if you are in a crunch :p

I'm in FL and pant weather has been over for weeks,now!!!

We take breaks, so I pack two outfits per day. I think that pants or shorts will be fine for evening, but I would bring more shorts than pants. A sweatshirt or two to throw on should be enough.

If you like to wear a light sweater with a tank, that should work , too. T shirts and shorts for daytime, for sure!

I say with your plan of just your one pair of jeans. Make sure everyone wheres jeans as their long pant so if you get desperate you can always through all the jeans in the wash. I'm all for packing as light as possible.

We always bring just one pair of jeans for each family member. In most cases we never even wear them. Even on a cooler evening I find that shorts, a sweatshirt, socks & sneakers are more then enough.

Have a great time! :Pinkbounc

Had pants, and no one wore them...but ended up doing laundry as kids needed more then one outfiat each day..as they were sweaty and hot.. But, my motto is always bring a sweatshirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter