PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Glad to hear about the continued strength in numbers. Sorry to hear about the tremors. Medicine based side-effects can be so difficult to manage. Praying for a speedy resolution!

Medicine based tremors don't usually respond to other med treatments very well. I treat tremors in neurology. Propranolol and primidone are my best meds for treating essential tremors but usually not effective if med induced. Almost always go away after few months off offending med. The tremor may be necessary evil for now.

Sorry haven't posted much in thread, but I been watching. Was busy pretty bad here for while but tapering back some.

Glad to hear counts are holding.

So Dr visit was yesterday, bloodwork looked good, Dr happy. Other test shows my transplant has held and I am 99% donor, and t cells are also 99% of donor. So that is good.
Feeling better this week.
Only bad news this week was my laptop crapped out. Have a local fella looking at it see if it can be recovered.

So got my laptop back yesterday.. much easier to work off vs my phone.

Dr. appointment today, blood work looked good, Dr had nothing else to add at this point. Day 89, so making progress. My next appointment is Presidents day and they will be doing what should be my final bone marrow biopsy. We then go to seeing the Dr every other week.
Feeling better as the days roll on, need to get out and start looking over the motorhome, see what we need to do. Need to get it to the shop to be inspected. Guess I need that done soon, well before April for sure.

Glad you are feeling better and the laptop wizard could perform some magic.

Got any trips in mind other then the meet?

Glad you're starting to feel up to getting ready for 'The Season'. Just don't over-do like 'some people' have done. (gives nDH the stink eye as he's outside tinkering with the truck)

News is better and better. My neurologist and I were just talking about you yesterday. Keep up good work.

That is awesome! Closer to home, yet able to enjoy some.

Thanks to you, I started to look at PA state parks more. We booked French Creek State Park for Mother's Day weekend. It worked out well being close enough to all the in-laws (parents and brother).

That is awesome! Closer to home, yet able to enjoy some.

Thanks to you, I started to look at PA state parks more. We booked French Creek State Park for Mother's Day weekend. It worked out well being close enough to all the in-laws (parents and brother).

We will be at French Creek May 6-8

Oh awesome! We booked 009, loop A, I took a guess at what was easiest to get into plus FHU. We should plan to catch up if possible.

So Monday was my 99th day. They did another bone marrow biopsy, so will have those results next week. Hopefully that will be it for awhile.
Other bloodwork is still looking ok. The first recovery can take up to a year. 100 days was my next milestone. some warmer weather and we can work on the motorhome

Almost there, 1/3 the way though. Plus , now you are able to do more. After what you have been through, you should be able to do the rest easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter