paid and ...

You have not provided enough information to answer your question. What type of information are you looking for? Your AAA agent can provide you with LOTS of information on lots of things. What kind of trip do you have planned? Flying or driving? Where are you staying?

Many (and maybe "most") AAA agents are glorified resellers of pre-packaged WDW vacations, and don't know much at all about the place.

Unless you've gotten lucky, you should expect to make your own ADRs.

My AAA agent offered to make ADRs for me, but I did mine on my own. They can do it, though. Your agent should also make the reservations for the Magical Express if you fly to Orlando. Depending on the package you ordered, when you pick up your paperwork, your agent will have some vouchers. You can go to the AAA Storytime at the Magic Kingdom (again that depends on your package, but we got it with the Magic Your Way plus Dining), a Planet Hollywood meal (which I know we won't use), and a coupon for a free pin in the gift shop of your resort. If you're driving or renting a car, you'll also get a parking pass for the AAA parking places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter