Pal Mickey

I think he's gone up to $60. I bought him when he first came out and we love him. The kids play with him now that we are home and all he does is tell jokes. I think he's worth it and small and compact enough to carry around the parks.

Pretty sure it was $8/day. We did it for one day -- at MGM and it was nice. I don't think it's any different than with other toys, dolls etc. Once the novelty runs out -- it's just another toy. By the end of the day -- the girls weren't even concerned that we were turning it back in.

Andy

For those of you with Pal Mickey experience and more than one child... did you buy just one Mickey or one for each? I presume if you bought two that both would say the same thing in the same places? Both of my DDs want one and are willing to save money for it, but I'm not sure. It's one more thing to carry, but it would keep them from fighting over it LOL!

Carla

We have more than one child, and bought just one. It clips onto a bag, belt, or something so you don't have to carry it around all day, but even with taking turns everyone got tired of carrying it. Don't get me wrong, we all love it, and learned lots of things that we didn't know because Mickey told us, but I definitely would not buy more than one. After our trip our youngest, 7, enjoyed listening to all of the jokes, but that only lasts a couple of weeks after our trips. We keep taking him back with each trip, so I feel like we got our money's worth. Hey, that is just my opinion!

Have fun!
Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter