Palo Dinner - Disney Wonder

EnchantedWishes

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Can you get the grape and Gorgonzola pizza at dinner in Palo on the Disney Wonder?

Last edited:
It's not on the menu, but I've ordered previous dishes off menu at Palo before and they snapped it out. That being said, they may, or may not, have the pizza dough available at dinner time.

I can't say for sure if it's cruise/ship specific, but we have been told before that they won't make pizzas at dinner, only at brunch.

Only at brunch, not dinner. Had it on my last two cruises. They have other specific breads that they serve at dinner; none of the flat breads.

Did Palo in march, that pizza is only at brunch. Been on 5 cruises, never had an issue getting a palo brunch reservation. on ship, day of embarkation ask where they will have staff assisting with getting a resi. for Palo. Go there and request.

We managed to get a brunch resi on the ship, after trying brunch and dinner.. I have to say we weren’t that impressed at all. Paolo gets so much hype and it really fell flat. The best thing was at brunch when I was saw an orca jumping out of the water a few time with its pod in the boats wake. But my husband missed it because his window had tape all over it. All of the seams from the outside looked like they had tape on them aswell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter