Pandora Bracelet Thread

oh I gave in on holiday ... so now I have one too ... I got the chamilia, because I wanted the disney charms ... and they were so much cheaper IN disney ... $23 each and I got a 20% discount with the quick service meal voucher (although the selection wasn't great so I got some from the Florida Mall too). Lots of people gave me dollars as it was my 40th birthday trip so I have a lovely reminder of my holiday and my birthday.

P1020223.jpg

oh I gave in on holiday ... so now I have one too ... I got the chamilia, because I wanted the disney charms ... and they were so much cheaper IN disney ... $23 each and I got a 20% discount with the quick service meal voucher (although the selection wasn't great so I got some from the Florida Mall too). Lots of people gave me dollars as it was my 40th birthday trip so I have a lovely reminder of my holiday and my birthday.

P1020223.jpg

This bracelet is gorgeous :thumbsup2

Corinna

I got 2 new charms over the weekend, I only need 1 more and my bracelet will be full!! I got a rabbit charm and a nice pink charm with spots on. I will post a picture once I buy my final charm and my bracelet is full.

Now, what should I have for the theme of my 2nd bracelet! I was thinking pale blues and greens.

janiebubble - Your bracelet is lovely those blues are gorgeous :) Where in Disney did you get your Chamilias? I am hoping to get a few myself this year :)

aaronandterri - So cute, I love the Thumper one. I haven't been keeping up to date with Disney Chamilia, are there any new ones out at the mo?

Danauk - Looking forward to seeing pics of your new charms :)

A questions for you all, does anyone know where I can get Pandora or Chamilia charms in Knightsbridge? Am going shopping tomorrow and am thinking that my bracelet could do with a bit more colour, so am after some murano glass :) TIA

P1020223.jpg

Thats a fab reminder of your holiday. :thumbsup2

I only need one more charm to finish my Disney Chamilia bracelet. I hope to buy that in June. :banana:

i got my new ones delivered today i got the lucky and thumper disney ones

http://www.yourchamilia.com/chamilia-beads-c1/lucky-the-dalmation-p625

http://www.yourchamilia.com/chamilia-beads-c1/thumper-the-rabbit-disney-bead-p624

ill post an updated piccy of my braclettes soon when ive put them on , i have two pandoras now, a pinky/ purple theme one and a blue/ green one.......one for each wrist...lol

Looking forward to seeing your piccie. I love the Lucky charm, I think that may end up being the last piece for my bracelet. :)

janiebubble - Your bracelet is lovely those blues are gorgeous :) Where in Disney did you get your Chamilias? I am hoping to get a few myself this year :)

aaronandterri - So cute, I love the Thumper one. I haven't been keeping up to date with Disney Chamilia, are there any new ones out at the mo?

Danauk - Looking forward to seeing pics of your new charms :)

A questions for you all, does anyone know where I can get Pandora or Chamilia charms in Knightsbridge? Am going shopping tomorrow and am thinking that my bracelet could do with a bit more colour, so am after some murano glass :) TIA

stefy - I bought mine in Mouse Gear at Epcot, but they had them in the World of Disney at Downtown Disney and in the expensive jewellery and watch shop on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom too

Oooh excellent, thanx for that. Must make a note of those shops :)

Ok here is my Princess and the Frog charm from Lovelinks not sure if i have posted it before.

Testing058.jpg

Here is my newest charm, it's a clown and i bought it in memory of my friend who has passed, he was a big clown!

Testing073.jpg

And here is my near enough finished bracelet but i do need more colour.

Testing071.jpg

Sorry the pic quality isnt that good due to bad lighting in my room lol

I love the Princess & the Frog charm, v cute. The clown charm is lovely and the pefect tribute to your friend :)

DSC04114.jpg

Finally found a moment to get my picture of my updated bracelet on :) New ones are the hippo (no reason, I just thought he was cute!) and the 'R', for my name, obviously! :lmao:

According to the girls in our local Pandora store, I can now only get one or two more charms for this bracelet, as it's around about 8 meant to be on the leather. Oh well, oxidised silver one next ;)

Fab pics girls. :goodvibes

I love the Princess & the Frog one Natasha & the Hippo one is sooooo cute Rachel. :thumbsup2

Lovely bracelet and the Hippo is so cute.

Ok one last attempt as am off out in a few, does anyone know where I can find Pandora or Chamilia charms in Knightsbridge, London? TIA

I finished my bracelet yesterday. I bought a pink/silver sparkle charm then because I had bought 6 previously from the shop I earned a free one, so I got a silver tree of life charm. I'll take a picture in a bit!

Your new charm sounds lovely. Can't wait to see pics.

Oh and if anyone is interested to know, there are no stores that stock Pandora in Knightsbridge.

I was shopping in the Westfield in Derby yesterday and there was a shop with black curtains with a sign saying New Pandora store opening soon :cool1:

I have been holding out on compleing my bracelet as everytime I go into our local seller there is always a massive queue and I feel a bit cramped looking at them so I am now a happy bunny!

Here's an updated look at my bracelet.
Photo0072.jpg

Wow, sorry that picture came out awful! :scared1:
I currently have: green glass bead with blue spots, hedgehog, teacup, chicken, orange swirl glass bead, bow spacer, rose spacer, 3x swirl locks.
Why 3 you ask? Well that's because I lost one a few months ago and bought a replacement one thinking I would never find it again. Was sweeping in my stockroom yesterday and I spot something shiny amongst all the dust/elastic bands. My lock!!! :eek: I have swept that stock room every week and never found it before. So now I have an extra lock sitting on my bracelet (anyone want to trade :p ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter