Paper Fastpass Question - May 2019

thewelts

Mouseketeer
Question... Has anything changed with paper Fastpass distribution over the past 18 months?

I have not been to Disneyland since December 2017 (when Maxpass was first rolled out). I deliberately chose to stick with paper Fastpass tickets as I am one of the strange people who refuses to bring my phone into the park.

Can I still get paper Fastpass tickets the same as in the past? Are the rules the same?
1 pass issued per ticketholder every 2 hours (or sooner depending on the ride time)?
Can you still stack passes from California Adventure and Disneyland (are the parks still unlinked?)?

For example, we might start our morning with a Fastpass for Radiator Springs Racers and then quickly go over to DL to get a FP for Indiana Jones.

Thanks for sharing any news or changes with the old paper system.

The parks are linked now. The only unlinked FPs are the show ones, for Fantasmic! and WOC.

The FPs are on to your tickets now, so when you put the ticket in the machine, it attaches a FP and the paper that spits out is just a reminder. You scan your ticket at the attraction to redeem a FP.

You can view and cancel your FPs in the app even without Maxpass, but I guess that doesn’t apply if you won’t have a phone.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...view-and-some-strategy.3726246/#post-60074882

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter