Parent Swaps

tlstyxx1

Mouseketeer
It has been sometime since I have done this, but my sister, brother-in-law and their 6 year old twin boys are going with us in a 6 DAYS!! A friend of mine was at Disney a few months ago and thought they had eliminated this option. Can anyone help?? Are the parent swaps still available? Can you wait in rooms right outside the loading ramps?

ABSOLUTELY! The baby swap option is available on almost every ride in Disney. Even if your child does meet the height requirement, but does not want to go on, you can do a baby swap.

Can you wait in rooms right outside the loading ramps?

Every ride is different. Some make you all wait in line together and when you get to the front, they will show you where to wait, and others, you can just get a baby swap ticket from the CM at the enterance, and they can tell you where to go. So, the only ones in line are the ones riding first.

OH! You need to be assertive. They don't advertise the baby swap, but every ride has a CM at the entrance, just go up to him/her and ask to do the "baby swap".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter