Park attire

So when did it become ok to wear like SKIMS one piece undergarments/shape wear as clothing in the parks. We saw way more than we wanted to, couldn’t get away from it.
When Disney decided to not enforce their own rules and guidelines, and it's not just clothes.

My suggestion is you write them a letter of disappointment and tell them exactly what you saw and why you think it didn't fall within their guidelines. Maybe they get enough letters they will go back to enforcing rules.

So when did it become ok to wear like SKIMS one piece undergarments/shape wear as clothing in the parks. We saw way more than we wanted to, couldn’t get away from it.

I just glanced at their website. I wouldn't recognize the difference between shirt and undergarment if I saw it on someone. I'm sure some stitch is different somewhere. 🤣

Oh no, I didn't mean it snarky. The search function isn't the best and unless you are active on the Community Board you likely would not have seen it.
Oh, I didn’t take it that way at all. I’m just glad you let me in on that thread. I’ve read some of it and it’s sounds like the majority of people don’t care what others wear even if body parts are showing.

I just glanced at their website. I wouldn't recognize the difference between shirt and undergarment if I saw it on someone. I'm sure some stitch is different somewhere. 🤣
Mainly it is the one piece onesie they have on their site and the material is very thin, nothing underneath. Saw a lot of black and brown ones, but also a few nude colored ones. It was shocking to see and others around us gasped also.

Apparently shapewear as outerwear is a new celebrity thing of the past few months, so people are copying it. I personally would not do it, but if Disney allows it, then the guests aren’t doing anything wrong.

It looks stupid, just like billowy high waisted jeans, with crop tops, but people are gonna wear what they want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter