Park availability gone most of May 2021 - what's going on?

Does anyone know if the park reservations change? Like if right now it's showing that only Epcot is available for a certain day, might that day open up to other parks at some point? In the "keep looking, you never know what'll happen" way that WDW reservations often go?

Does anyone know if the park reservations change? Like if right now it's showing that only Epcot is available for a certain day, might that day open up to other parks at some point? In the "keep looking, you never know what'll happen" way that WDW reservations often go?

A lot of park days opened yesterday for June. I was able to snag a second HS day to increase our chance of riding ROTR. Today many of those days have been snagged already.

Again, just keep looking! It depends on Disney and people canceling their own reservations.

I agree with the above posters. With many states opening up vaccinations to anyone 16 years old and older people are able to easily get vaccinated now. Once vaccinated they are feeling more comfortable to do the things that they enjoy. My family recently took a trip to Sanibel Island in Florida and they stated that they are not experiencing the normal slow down that they always experience after Easter. I agree that Disney is only going to get busier and not have the normal slow downs from years past.

Heads up the Monday of thanksgiving week already has studios at capacity for park guests and off site non AP ticket holders 🙄

A lot of park days opened yesterday for June. I was able to snag a second HS day to increase our chance of riding ROTR. Today many of those days have been snagged already.

Again, just keep looking! It depends on Disney and people canceling their own reservations.
As it turns out, we were able to get the park days we wanted. Perhaps because we have a reservation at a Disney resort? Not sure, but there was no problem. Now we're on the ADR hunt. Many thanks, @Southernmiss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter