Park bags?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
i travel light. Looking for a new park bag- in the past it has been a mini hipster from Vera Bradley. I liked that because it was light.

What are the new park bags everyone is using?

I use and love the adidas Alliance II Sackpack which is a drawstring type bag. I like that has an outside zippered pocket for smaller items and two mesh pouches that perfectly fit bottles of water. It is also easy to wash and hang dry when I get home.

I have a knockoff Kipling and a small St. Johhn's Bay.
both are crossbody.
I had been using a VB hipster but started finding it to be too large for what I bring into the parks.
I've tried the little hipster, mini hipster, petite double zip hipster.... none of them have quite the combo of pockets I want lol.

I've been loving to use the Loungefly mini backpacks! They are the perfect size for a small wallet and water bottle, plus some other small necessities, and fit nicely on rides. They retain their shape well, and the straps are very comfortable. I own two that I use for Disney and everyday use as well.

Here's a picture of one (not a Disney one) for size.
shopping

I love my small crossbody bag from Vera Bradley. It may be a mini hipster, I don't remember, but the only problem with it is that even though it's small it still gets heavy and pulls on my shoulders. My husband bought me a Kavu that I carried on my non-Disney vacation a couple of weeks ago, and it was fantastic. I love that it's pliable, super comfortable, has a water bottle pocket, a key ring, hidden pockets. They do make a mini version. I plan to take it in November because I can fold it to fit in the pouches on rides if need be. I carry super light, too, as my purses really only have my wallet, keys, phone, and chapstick. This is my Kavu bag.

opplanet-kavu-paxton-pack-870-716-main.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter