• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hopper Plus Tickets

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
On these admission types, do the Plus portions of the tickets have to be used within a certain time. Can you use the 7 days on one trip and the Plus portion for water parks on a trip 6 months or so later?

The Plusses donot expire. Yes you can use the pass for the parks and save the Plus features for your next visit. :wave:

don't doubt this answer, but I have a friend who is fairly certain that is not the case, that they do expire, and that was news to me. I was considering the purchase of a 7-Day Plus, but do not want to if they expire.

no they never expire. I specifically asked the CM that so I could carry them over for an unknown time in the future. The answer was that they never expire.

Current hopper plus passes have plus features that do not expire.

Older (before 1998) hopper passes had unlimited plus features but the pluses were valid only during the seven days from first usage, while the unused "days" never expired.

I was told that using a plus early in the life of a current hopper pass did not tick off a day, therefore it was a better strategy to visit a water park on a day with no visit to any regular park. Hopefully another reader can confirm or clarify this.

More Disney tips:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 (World Inn* off I4 near DD)
4/85 (Kon-Tiki* on 192)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 PORiv (DxL)
9/97 ASMu
11/98 ASMu
12/98 (Knights Inn on 192)
9/99 ASMo
12/00 ASSp
11/01 ASSp planned
*no longer exists

I just wanted to confirm AllanJ's information. Newer Park hopper plus passes have no expiration date on
them for either the days or the pluses. The older style passes had the 7 day expiration.
On the new passes, part of a day at the water park, time at Mk, and the evening at PI would use 1 day, and
2 pluses.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter