Park Hopper Reservation Question

mrsw94

DIS Veteran
I'm so sorry if this has already been asked and answered, and I"m sure it has been, but I tried searching and was unsuccessful in finding an answer.
I bought out 5 day hoppers from Ares Travel, entered them into the app, and chose our starting park for each day. However my reservations for each day say 'All Day' for each of our reservations. Is this correct? I've confirmed in the app that we have Hoppers, but our reservation doesn't seem to reflect that. Did I do something wrong?
Thanks so much for the help!!!

I agree that it is a confusing way of communicating it, but it sounds exactly like my reservations (Magic Key holder, therefore hoppers). You should be good to go!

Did nothing wrong at all. That’s how they label a reservation as “all day”. I figured maybe it was a way to say you would continue to have access to your starting park if hopping for some reason was cancelled that day.

I agree that it is a confusing way of communicating it, but it sounds exactly like my reservations (Magic Key holder, therefore hoppers). You should be good to go!
Thank you!! Yeah, it's a very non-intuitive system, but I'm thrilled to have our reservations! :-)

One more question, as an MK holder you will know, we arrive late in the afternoon on our first day, and chose DL as our first day, on the completely random off chance that we decide to enter DCA first, can we? (after 1pm) Honestly, the line to enter DL would have to be crazy long for us NOT to enter DL first, but I figured I'd double check!!

Thank you!! Yeah, it's a very non-intuitive system, but I'm thrilled to have our reservations! :-)

One more question, as an MK holder you will know, we arrive late in the afternoon on our first day, and chose DL as our first day, on the completely random off chance that we decide to enter DCA first, can we? (after 1pm) Honestly, the line to enter DL would have to be crazy long for us NOT to enter DL first, but I figured I'd double check!!
With a hopper, you can enter either park after 1pm, even if you have not entered your “starting” park for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter