• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hours for Dec.???

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
I need to make ADR on June 7th for my December trip. It is hard to plan w/o knowing park hours! When will these be posted? Can you send me a link? I have checked several places with no luck. :(

I need to make ADR on June 7th for my December trip. It is hard to plan w/o knowing park hours! When will these be posted? Can you send me a link? I have checked several places with no luck. :(

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/?asmbly_startDate=20100203&asmbly_endDate=20100213

This is the link from Disney webpage. When you open it, you will need to enter your date or manually scroll the calendar. It currently shows through October. By June 7, the park hours will be out.

In the meantime, go ahead and plan your days and ADRs, and then schedule that day for the respective park hours.

Dec hours won't be posted until the end of this month. I'm waiting anxiously for them myself. :surfweb: For now, I'm planning based on last Dec's hours.

Dec hours won't be posted until the end of this month. I'm waiting anxiously for them myself. :surfweb: For now, I'm planning based on last Dec's hours.

Is there a website which would show last years hours? I wanted to base on last years at least for an idea but can't seem to find them anywhere

NEVERMIND FOUND THEM ON WDWINFO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter