Park shoes?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
in the past I have used Teva mush or keens. Both of whom have changed the designs of my favorites which are no longer as comfortable. I have a wide foot. I don’t want sneakers because it will probably be wet at some point.

So ideas? What’s your favorite comfortable park sandal?

It really depends on how tall and heavy you are. Also, how wide are your feet? How long a stride do you take? Do you walk with a purpose or do you amble? Will you do more standing than walking? Do you have a high arch? High instep?

All those variables is the reason why there are so many choices in shoes.

Last edited:
My park shoes are always either a worn-in pair of Puma sneakers that have been retired to "Disney only" status or Teva Tirra kids' sandals. I don't know why the kids' sandals fit my feet better than the adult sandals. :confused3 I don't have a particularly small foot, but they are the most comfortable sandals I own.

I wear Teva Tirras but it's so individual. It makes this question hard to answer because they may not feel good to your foot.

I love Teva Kayenta sandals. I think I own 6 different colors and I can walk comfortably for miles and miles. I also find they dry quickly when wet.

I LOVE my Chaco sandals! They are just as comfortable as a running shoe but I don’t have to worry about them getting wet and stinky :). I actually prefer them over my Birkenstock sandals for extensive walking such as during Disney trips.

As others have said, when it comes to shoes what works for one does not work for another. I think this is very individualized with many factors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter