Park Tickets

Beth__WDW23/6/02

<font color=deeppink>you can never mock anything u
Need advice on park tickets lol
Im going away in 4weeks. lol
And we've no park tickets..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Theres me,dp,brother and his wife.
we only have 7days in orlando,so what park tickets should we really go for?
plus the extra days, in st petes,miami,and naples?

we had a offer through a 10day pass at £199,it may be better to get this?
honestly i dont know any help,really really appreciated.

Thanx Beth

P,s 4weeks to go to this day,in 4weeks time we'll be there :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The 10 day offer costs around the same as the 'normal' 5 day hopper, so they are good value even if you can't get 10 days use out of them (you have to order them before the end of next week, and there are places selling them for as little as £185). Will you be returning to Orlando after your time in Miami, or do you fly back from there? If you'll be back in Orlando you could have some time on the last day in WDW if you had the 10 day pass.

But, if you wouldn't be planning on spending at least five days in WDW (do you plan to go to IOA, USF, SeaWorld, KSC?) you may be better with less WDW days.

You need to decide which parks you want to visit, then get the pass that fits best!

Hi Beth - we're going through same dilema at mo; only in Orlando for 7 days and two of those will be spent at US/IOA. However, for £199 for the 10 day World pass, this includes Disney Quest, water parks and a free character breakfast. The 5 day hopper pass, the other we would normally have gotten, doesn't include Disney Quest (?) and defintely not brekkie.

I think we've decided on the 10 day because of the extras. We go in October and I thought Disney Quest could be useful either in the evenings or for any really wet times.

Hi Beth

We are planning our trip for next April and also wondering WHERE
to get the best price tickets? We are staying on site so need the
all inclusive ' Ultimate Park Hopper' for 7 days. Also is it too early to get them now?

How long a year seems !

Beth

If you are still looking at the 10 day special you better hurry up - I think it stops on friday!!

Take a look at www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme_price.htm

they are selling the £199 ticket for just £188

Kim

The 5 and 7 day tickets never expire so you could buy them now and hold onto them. You might save a few quid as they are bound to go up in the next year but you could also miss out on any future special offers.

Good Luck

Mike

Kim,

I may have misunderstood your comment but you don't actually NEED an ultimate hopper pass if you are staying on site, you can use any ticket that fits your requirements.

That said most package operators now include the price of an ultimate hopper so you may be stuck with it (we are as we've bought a package with Virgin), but if it's not already included you may be paying for days you won't use. The 10 day pass looks good value at the moment and I'd probably have gone with that if I had had a choice.(We're going for a fortnight)

I hope this makes sense,

Libby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter