Parkhopper Hotel - a deluxe resort

TIGGERSMOM

<font color=blue>And now for something completely
Just want to let everyone know about the new disney resort located in Maryland.

The Parkhopper Hotel - this 4 star resort with deluxe accomodations is an enjoyable yet somewhat noisy disney resort. The only problem this guest had was the inablity to speak coherently from laughter and having to crawl to bed at 2:30 am.

Staying at this resort does entitle you to full use of the accomodations which includes 1hour and 45 minutes of phone use - albeit to only one number, somewhere in FL.

This guest does highly reccomend the EE breakfast - wonderful custom omelets cooked to order by Chef Vince, a VERY handsome man with a moustache usuallu standing over there. And served graciously by our hostess the lovely, if not somewhat funny accented Suzi.

ALL in all I give this resort a big thumbs up!!

Thanks guys - had a BLAST!! Can't wait to do it again if not in July then in August.

Do you think we could move Suzi and Vince to Chicago so we could have one of those fantastic pin meets here?

A big thank you to Vince & Suzi for a wonderful time and also for the hospitality. The pin meet was wonderful and it was so nice to be able to put faces with board names. It was wonderful to meet new people and I made some really nice trades. Especially with Tom & Sugar Anne. :wave:

The air in my accomodations was a little thin but the decor was amazing. I felt like I was sleeping in the Disney Archives. Breakfast was a feast. Lots of meat!!! Chef Parkhopper is quite the amazing cook.

Spending the day today with Vince & Suzi & Nat was very special but I wish I had decided to go home earlier with Lisa. :(

My trip home was a little rough. Yes....you are looking at the correct time.......I am typing this at 4:15 AM Tuesday morning. I just got home. There were severe thunderstorms tonight that lingered over Rhode Island and most of New England and the East Coast. The airport in Providence was closed. After sitting on the tarmac in Baltimore for an hour (my flight was at 9 PM) they returned us to the gate. We got off the plane and waited and finally boarded the plane, and took off at 1 AM. The flight from Baltimore to Providence takes an hour. Of course, when we got to Providence there were so many planes trying to get in that we circled the airport for an hour. We landed at 3 AM.

I'm going to bed before it's time to get up!!! :confused:

Lisa.........what's an accent????? :p

I guess I got in just in time Kathie... I hit some real rough weather... It was a bumpy ride and the light show was rather nice... If not a little scary...

I had nothing to do with your delay though.... I mean just cause I asked you what flight number and all:jester:

Vince and Suzi.... It was great... The chef was fantastic to take all our orders and not to yell when we asked for ketchup...:D It must be a NE thing...

I got a great tour of Baltimore... And had one of the best afternoons with 3 of the best people in the world.... I wish my wife could have joined us but maybe next time.... Not to sure she would have survived the flight home;)

Nat took lots of pictures but with a regular camera since he forgot his digital camera. I'm sure as soon as he gets the pictures developed he'll post them.

Check out my new post for pictures of the meet. Nat can post his when they get developed. Glad we could live up to most standards for the resort guests staying with us. Kathie, I promise that next time you will not have a bed that deflates on you several times during the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter