Parkhopper Pin Party Saturday February 25th 2006

Parkhopper_Vince

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!

I know it has been a while and during the last meet in October we had said that we were going to shoot for a February meet which we have done the last couple of years. It always takes some time to figure out when would fit the schedule and balance that with giving enough advance notice that people can plan to come. We tried to avoid the holiday weekend this year in hopes that it would be less of a conflict with some people and easier on the travel. So, we have set the date for Saturday February 25th. Hopefully some people will be able to make it and we can have a nice meet.

The meet will be held in the usual location:
15749 Crabbs Branch Way, Rockville, Maryland 20855

Directions can be found at this link: Directions

The meet will start at 1pm and will last through the day until we decide to call it quits.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it!

I never seem to plan this right!!! I haven't been to a Parkhopper pin meet in 2 years. :sad1:

I'll be sailing out of Fort Lauderdale on Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas on that day.

Hopefully I'll be able to make the next meet. :sad:

Well, we have about 10-15 people coming so far. Hopefully more will respond as the date gets closer.

Suzi

Vince and or Suzi,
What is the closest airport to your home? SW is having specials for Hartford to Baltimore for $29. I have to work the night before but it might be good for others.
Someday I will get to one of your meets.
Peggie

Peggie - I fly into BWI(Baltimore) it is a big airport but easy to negotiate.

To answer Peggy's question Baltimore is probably the most used airport for people coming into the area because Southwest has such great fares there. Washington National has the Metro which comes right out into our area, but all three airports (with the third one being Dulles International in Northern Virginia) are reasonable.

Great to see the new responses of people coming to the meet! We are looking forward to it!

We're roundin' up them pin bags and loadin' up the minivan. (OK, so it's only a 20 minute drive. ;) )

Count us in!
Me, DH Malcolm, DS#2 Josh, DD Meri, and. . . maybe a late appearance by DS#1 Nati. :thumbsup2

Please...................NO CRISES ON FEBRUARY 25TH! :sad2:
Yes, I will be there, but don't ask me how, as I have pins in piles everywhere from starting to thin out my collection right after the last meet, and of course, not finishing the job!!

Hardly trade anymore at all, and really have not kept up with pins at all since way before Christmas--but I am really looking forward to seeing everybody.

Thanks for letting me know Vince; can't wait to you and Suzi! :cheer2: :wave: :yay: :banana: :lmao: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter