• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at the Atlanta airport

All major airports also have off-site 'park & fly' type places that pick you up at your vehicle and drop you off at the appropriate terminal for where you are departing. Might also look into that next time you fly as generally those are cheaper options and you don't have to drag your luggage around trying to find your car in some dark parking garage when returning.

All major airports also have off-site 'park & fly' type places that pick you up at your vehicle and drop you off at the appropriate terminal for where you are departing. Might also look into that next time you fly as generally those are cheaper options and you don't have to drag your luggage around trying to find your car in some dark parking garage when returning.
Oh, ya, that is why I was having a ball at making fun of my husband for walking two miles out on a previous flight he took in Atlanta. With my "expert" knowledge we didn't have to do that.:rotfl::rotfl: He knows who to come to know with his Atlanta parking needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter