Parking at the Ticket and Transportation Center

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
Do buses leave for all of the parks from there? I know I had read that they do not go to DTD but what about the other parks?

The Transportation & Ticket Center has the following transportation:

Monorail to Epcot [edit... oops... sorry... Im tired]
Monorail to MK
Monorail to Po/GF/CO
Ferry to MK

Bus to Disney/MGM Studios
Bus to Disney's Animal Kingdom
Bus to Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge

That's it for Disney Transportation.

Uh-oh, I'm getting a wet noodle ready for Tyler.

You can also take the monorail from the TTC to Epcot.

tsk, tsk, Tyler. ;) :p :bounce:

Originally posted by GoldenOldie
Uh-oh, I'm getting a wet noodle ready for Tyler.

You can also take the monorail from the TTC to Epcot.

tsk, tsk, Tyler. ;) :p :bounce:

LOL... oops... my mind is going faster than I can type... Can you tell it's been a long day? I think I should go take a nap... lol

Thanks for your help, I figured that the buses would go to the parks but was not sure. I have never used the TTC as a start or finish point always a direct route bus from the resort to a park.

does anyone know of a bus from the TCC to Universal? Thought I read something about this on the boards. Price..times..anything?
Thanks
Peg:confused:

I've heard that Mears runs a shuttle... no clue as to how much and what times though. 407-699-9999 would be able to help.

I appreciate your quick reply!:D
Peg

You could also walk or monorail over to the Polynesian and catch the DTD bus there.

Originally posted by Peg
does anyone know of a bus from the TCC to Universal? Thought I read something about this on the boards. Price..times..anything?
Thanks
Peg:confused:

IIRC, there is a Lynx (public bus system) that stops at the TTC. You will have to transfer to get to Universal, but it can be done. I do not know how long it will take. Here's a link to the schedules and maps:

http://www.golynx.com/fares/body_linklist.asp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter