Parking question

Pinboys

<font color=red>Can drink Ice Station Cool dry
We will be staying at the Courtyard by Marriott in the Disney Village. Do we get parking privileges by showing our room key or will we need to pay for parking at the four parks? :cool:

i'm not sure..... but my guess would be no..... u have to pay... But the hotels do have bues to take u to the parks so you dont have to park....
anyone else know?
*BUMP :p

I am staying at the BW Lake Buena Vista at DD in September. I was told by the BW via email, in regard to the same question, that DD hotels do NOT have parking privilages. Length of stay passes can be purchased, and early entry (now a mute point) were part of the DD package, but not parking.

The busses, from what I've learned in extensive research, are a little slow, as they serve all Hotel Plaza properties and stop at all parks. However, another alternative is to walk to DD (should be ten minutes or so from the Courtyard) and take WDW transportation from DD to the parks, supposedly a much quicker option.

Pat

Originally posted by Pat_Elliott
....(snip)... However, another alternative is to walk to DD (should be ten minutes or so from the Courtyard) and take WDW transportation from DD to the parks, supposedly a much quicker option.

Pat

There are no longer any buses from DD to the TTC or directly to the parks. You'd have to take a bus to one of the resorts and then transfer there to get to a park. That could take more than an hour - probably much longer than taking the hotel shuttle.

Thanks to CarolMN for the update. Seems the more things stay the same, the more they change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter