Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

I'm posting from work and its really slow:headache: Can I have spots please in the 2-inch groups for:

Group 5 - Adventureland,
Group 6 - Frontierland
Group 10A - Castle
Group 13 - Hollywood Studios?

Any letters are fine (not a letter and icon please as I can't produce it) S for Castle would be good.

Thanks

LaWanna Yeager asked me to sign her up for these following groups (to add to the groups she already signed up for):

Group 3: Main St USA: letters IS
Group 17: Asia: letter I
Group 18: Africa: letter C

Thanks!

ETA: her user name is lwyeager

Got her added.

Cassey

Cassey - I can take a spot in each of 5, 6 and 13 for you. Also...just a suggestion for groups 10 and 10a, if you want to add 2 icons to group 10 and move yourself and po3 up there, it would dtill only be 8 per person to make. Not a big deal since it's a one letter per person word. I would be willing to move from my letter to an icon. Anyway, whatever you decide...just offering it up! :thumbsup2

Thanks Erin, added you to those groups. Got a couple more for group 10A, only 2 more to fill out group.

Cassey

I'm posting from work and its really slow:headache: Can I have spots please in the 2-inch groups for:

Group 5 - Adventureland,
Group 6 - Frontierland
Group 10A - Castle
Group 13 - Hollywood Studios?

Any letters are fine (not a letter and icon please as I can't produce it) S for Castle would be good.

Thanks

Mazda, boards are very slow, not just you.

Got you added, thanks for joining!

Cassey

I just got back from Disney, so I didn't read through the entire thread, but can I sign up for Groups 10A and 12? any letters...and is there a reason why no one is in the 4in letters? I would do Group D if they will stick around...if not, no worries... :)

thanks!

I just got back from Disney, so I didn't read through the entire thread, but can I sign up for Groups 10A and 12? any letters...and is there a reason why no one is in the 4in letters? I would do Group D if they will stick around...if not, no worries... :)

thanks!

Thanks for joining, got you added. There has not been much interest in the 4 inch letters, one other person expressed interest.

Cassey

Quick question - I will be using my Xyron, and I have two fonts - one with shadows (which is wide-ish) and one without (which is not all upper case, but is thinner). I can't remember off the top of my head which letters are capitals, but assuming the right letters are in caps, is it OK to mat onto a suitable sized shape (such as oval)? Or do I need to find an alternative?:confused3 I do now have a Big Shot :banana: but no fonts yet:sad2:

Thanks!

Quick question - I will be using my Xyron, and I have two fonts - one with shadows (which is wide-ish) and one without (which is not all upper case, but is thinner). I can't remember off the top of my head which letters are capitals, but assuming the right letters are in caps, is it OK to mat onto a suitable sized shape (such as oval)? Or do I need to find an alternative?:confused3 I do now have a Big Shot :banana: but no fonts yet:sad2:

Thanks!

Mazda, we are using all capital letters for this swap. A suitable shape as a mat is fine.

Cassey

For Group D in the 4 inch letters, there are 4 spots, I may have enough interest to fill 3 and I am willing to take the 4th.

mm2000, lawannayeager, and Mickster, if you pick what you would like, I will update when I get home from work later today.

Jennifer, I may be adding you to up to 5 groups before I close this out, is that okay with you. I am thinking 5,7,12,14, and 18. Let me know.

Cassey

I could do a few more if you need to fill up a spot - I need to make 3 sets of albums for the next trip so I could even be in a group I"m already in - Icons is fine with me

For Group D in the 4 inch letters, there are 4 spots, I may have enough interest to fill 3 and I am willing to take the 4th.

mm2000, lawannayeager, and Mickster, if you pick what you would like, I will update when I get home from work later today.

Jennifer, I may be adding you to up to 5 groups before I close this out, is that okay with you. I am thinking 5,7,12,14, and 18. Let me know.

Cassey

I'd like the Castle please.

Those five are fine with me. Glad to help out.

OK, I'll check my fonts tonight and see if I need new Big Shot fonts for my birthday:rolleyes1 I can probably work around it otherwise;) As long as the letters I need are all upper case (stupid artsy type fonts:headache:)

mm2000, I added you to Groups 7, 14, 15A, 18, 19, ad D

Reddy, added you to Groups 5,7,12,and 2 spot in 19

Mickster, added you to Group D

Lwyeager, added you to Group D

Scrappinstevie, added you to 9, 10A, 12 and 15A

I still need to figure out Group 9, I think there are 3 open spots.

I am closing sign-ups.

Please everyone check your groups and let me know if I made any mistakes.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter