ParkSavers...My Experience

PrincessCooper's Mom

Mouseketeer
I want to share my experience so maybe someone else can benefit from the great savings.
Total savings for me was $260.51!!!

Yesterday I ordered tickets from ParkSavers about 8:00am.

By 8:30 I received email that stated...
Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference: 2 adult 7 day (3 days free) myw with hopper (each ticket savings $73.08)
1 child 7 day (3 days free) myw with hopper (savings $71.15)
2 adult 3 day myw with hopper (each ticket savings $21.60)

By 12:30pm I received email that stated...
  1. Your ticket voucher is attached to this email. Please check to make sure everything is correct including valid dates, name, and type of ticket.
  2. Your FastPass+ confirmation number will be delivered to your email within the next 3-5 days. Once you receive this email it will have instructions on how to link your tickets to your My Disney Experience Account and Magic Bands if you have them. You'll then be able to make FastPass+ reservations.
  3. To redeem your voucher, visit any Walt Disney World Box Office located outside all 4 Parks. A Cast Member will scan the bar-code on the voucher and then hand you your actual tickets. If you have Magic Bands, you DO NOT need to redeem your voucher.
  4. The valid dates listed on your voucher are only redemption suggestions and are NOT usage requirements. "Valid dates" on voucher do not apply after you have received your FastPass+ confirmation number. Tickets are non-expiring and may be used any time after this. Tickets only expire 14 days after the first day of actual usage.
  5. Don't be alarmed if you only see one name on the voucher. This is normal. It means that only that person can redeem the voucher. Once the vouchers are redeemed and you have received your actual tickets, they can be given to anyone in your party.
  6. A photo ID is required to redeem your voucher so make sure the First and Last name on your voucher matches your photo ID.
  7. You cannot change or cancel Walt Disney World Resort Tickets once purchased. Feel free to call us at email us. An agent will typically respond back to you within 15 minutes or less. If you have an emergency at the parks you may call/text 801-896-1132. Please contact PARK SAVERS for all support.
We're committed to helping you have the best vacation you can so please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Of course since I am a last minute type of girl and needed Disney confirmation number by Monday to make Fastpasses. Today I called 1-407-566-4985, #5 and gave the cast member the voucher number and he was able to give me the Disney confirmation code and I was able to add the tickets to My Disney Experience. Now just have to wait till Monday to make Fastpasses.

So within 24 hours of ordering from ParkSavers, tickets are ready to go!!
Total savings $260.51!!!!!!

We bought from them as well because of the savings. We saved about the same as you maybe a little more. We bought 2 adult 7 day park hopper and 2 child 7 day park hopper with the 3 days free and it was a big difference from Disney itself. Is was a great savings and would do it again .

We bought from them last week also. Got the email with the certificate numbers and had no issues linking to MDE. was super easy and I can not believe the discount!!! Saved about $100 on 2 adult 7 day hoppers.

I am so glad to see this email. In just the last two days my cousin and I planned a trip for early next year and we plan to purchase these tickets. I booked the room and my cousin is getting the tickets since the difference is basically a wash between the two. The price of these tickets are changing our 4 day weekend in early March to a full week in early February for only about $100 more for the extra 2 nights.

Does anyone know if these tickets are upgradable to AP after the entrance?

Everything I have read these tickets are upgradeable to AP's. I will hopefully be upgrading 1 adult 7 day ticket and 1 child adult 7 day ticket to Platinum Pass. $797.69 - $467.54 = $330.15 (ADULT TICKET)

Everything I have read these tickets are upgradeable to AP's. I will hopefully be upgrading 1 adult 7 day ticket and 1 child adult 7 day ticket to Platinum Pass. $797.69 - $467.54 = $330.15 (ADULT TICKET)

I just chatted with them, and that's what they said too. So even I get 1 adult 7day MYW Park Hopper, receive 5,6,7th days free for $394.46, is upgradable, right?

I see if I buy 7day MYW Parkhopper online, price is $439.00.
If I buy the same tickets at the gate, it is $467.54??

I was in same situation over 4th of July holiday when I ordered them and needed our confirmation codes ASAP before Parksavers would be able to send them. They gave my the number for Disney Ticketing who were able to get me the conf codes over the holiday weekend.

Love Park Savers!! Saved us about $350.

We purchased the 7 day park hopper deal on Wed, and I received our fast pass linking numbers yesterday. All three tickets are ready to go in MDE. This was our first time purchasing tickets not directly through Disney, and so far I would not hesitate to use Park Savers again. Their customer service is very fast and attentive. I had questions before purchasing and was able to get answers right away.

So I can link their vouchers on my MDE, and I can get FP+ 60days out with these linked tickets, right? (I'm staying at BC)

So I can link their vouchers on my MDE, and I can get FP+ 60days out with these linked tickets, right? (I'm staying at BC)

I have not reached the 60 day mark, but, yes, that is what the site says. I do know they can be linked on MDE because I have done that already.

I'm really glad you posted. I've always ordered my tickets through a different third party vendor, and while it was cheaper than ordering through Disney, these tickets are MUCH cheaper.

I wanted to get a couple of tickets and just hold them for some undetermined time. However ti says tickets are valid now through Dec. 31st, 2018. Do they really have this restrictions on tickets now?

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter