Parlor Suite vs One Bedroom?

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
I have been pricing a summer Aulani trip on the Disney Aulani website (no DVC points to rent sadly) and I’m seeing prices for the parlor suite with an ocean view $400 a night higher than a one bedroom with an Oceanview.

What is the difference in size or amenities/location in the building? I am struggling to understand why the parlor suite would be more when it does not have a kitchen?

I have been pricing a summer Aulani trip on the Disney Aulani website (no DVC points to rent sadly) and I’m seeing prices for the parlor suite with an ocean view $400 a night higher than a one bedroom with an Oceanview.

What is the difference in size or amenities/location in the building? I am struggling to understand why the parlor suite would be more when it does not have a kitchen?
Why cant you rent points,,,great rental thread on this site with great people?

Why cant you rent points,,,great rental thread on this site with great people?
There are no points nor rooms available in June or July at the different rental companies I checked for a two bedroom oceanview which is really what I would prefer, but would take a one bedroom oceanview. I am not comfortable renting from an individual I do not know.

There are no points nor rooms available in June or July at the different rental companies I checked for a two bedroom oceanview which is really what I would prefer, but would take a one bedroom oceanview. I am not comfortable renting from an individual I do not know.
Depending on how long you want there is and should be oceanview available towards the end of july. Oceanview is the last cat booked as its the most points. You need to be comfortable with those you book with, I understand. But the site sponsor on here is very good, and should be able to find you something. As you are within 7 months, anyones points are good to use,,not just those with Aulani as their home.

ps, do not respond to anyone who pm you on here about renting points,,,not allowed and not suggested,,,and if they do please report to the mods.

Depending on how long you want there is and should be oceanview available towards the end of july. Oceanview is the last cat booked as its the most points. You need to be comfortable with those you book with, I understand. But the site sponsor on here is very good, and should be able to find you something. As you are within 7 months, anyones points are good to use,,not just those with Aulani as their home.

ps, do not respond to anyone who pm you on here about renting points,,,not allowed and not suggested,,,and if they do please report to the mods.
Thanks - but I checked with the site sponsor and another and they were not optimistic about me finding what I was looking for - travel before July 23 - oceanview - one or two bedroom. The said all the rooms are sold out for those dates. Typically with DVC once availability is gone it is gone. This is simply because DVC Members are able to wait list stays that are not currently available, so any cancellations are immediately refilled by the list of waiting Members.

So no dice apparently.

Is the parlor suite a designated suite with a door to the bedroom, or is it just a large room? The website does not make it clear when I have looked.

The parlor suite is intended for guests who want the extra space but who don't plan to use the amenities of a kitchen. It does come with VIP service at the resort, but unfortunately that doesn't mean much other than a personal greeting at check-in and a different colored key card.

Is the parlor suite a designated suite with a door to the bedroom, or is it just a large room? The website does not make it clear when I have looked.
It has a separate master bedroom, which does close off. Compared to a one bedroom unit there is no kitchen (although there is a mini fridge), but there is an extra half bath in the parlor room which is a big difference for some.

This link will help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter