• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Partial Day at Sea World?

cpl100

DIS Veteran
We will be getting the flex ticket so will go over to try the thrill rides for the teens. Any suggestions about what time is best to arrive to minimize waits in line?

Thanks.

That would be when they open at 9am. Arrive to SWF at 08:30am and park for free across the street at the Renaissance Resort. It's a huge 10 story hotel, you can't miss, and it's worth checking out because you'll wanna stay there when you make your future plans for DC.

Although not the answer I'd hoped, thanks so much for responding. (Hoped the answer would be evening!)

Evening can work, but the rides won't be a walk-on. I'm spoiled with walk-on rides. I get to the park when the gate opens, and run to Kraken and get the front seat. Then I run over to JTA and there's no wait.

You could arrive in the early evening, see a few shows, then go on the rides the last hour the park is open. The tired will be leaving.

Yes, walk on sure sounds good. Would weekdays be better than weekends for the 'late' idea? Or does it not matter much day to day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter