Partner Hotel Quick Queue?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I've booked three nights at the Residence Inn near SeaWorld and will receive Quick Queue as part of my stay. I've never had this. Is it good for the big coasters? What about the shows? I'm considering taking advantage of QQ for a Saturday visit.

Thanks!

I've booked three nights at the Residence Inn near SeaWorld and will receive Quick Queue as part of my stay. I've never had this. Is it good for the big coasters? What about the shows? I'm considering taking advantage of QQ for a Saturday visit.

Thanks!

The Quick Queue you get with a hotel stay gives you one time priority admission to "all of our most popular rides (excluding Kraken Unleashed)."

Additionally, another separate benefit of staying in one of the partner hotels is "Reserved seats at SeaWorld's best shows with each admission."

there are other benefits as well as detailed on SeaWorld's site: https://seaworld.com/orlando/vacation-packages/hotel-partners/#Official

Something else to consider...the fine print on my reservation with a partner hotel (TownSuites) stated that the quick queue is subject to availability. I called to ask about that. I was told that it is possible that the hotel would be out of quick queue passes. The service rep said she had never heard of it happening, but it could. (I'm not sure how she would be in a position of hearing about it though) Since my trip is in early August which I am assuming is crowded and I know my family will want to ride the coasters multiple times, I decided to buy the unlimited queue instead.

The reserved seating for shows pass didn't have the same "if available" qualifier, so I am relying on the hotel to provide that.

Could we upgrade the quick que to unlimited que? or is once enough? Does this cover the stay for Aqautica too?

You may need to call to ask.

My understanding of my vacation package is that the incentives are offered by the hotel. I can't upgrade through SeaWorld ... this is just a pass that the hotel is giving me, not a pass that SeaWorld is giving me.

My package doesn't include quick que for Aquatica.

As far as is once enough for the rides...well, I guess that's a personal question. How many days will you be there? What are the park hours? The shows and animal experiences take time. How much time will you have left after this to devote to rides and what does your family like to do? How often do you visit Sea World?

We have two full days when park hours are 9am -8pm, 9 - 9:30. We like to stay at the park the whole day. We will do 1/2 the shows one day, 1/2 the other day with time for a repeat show. Except for me, the rest of them love the roller coasters. I expect they will want to go on them multiple times each day. We are unlikely to visit SeaWorld again in the near future. Buying the unlimited quick que was worth it to me.

As for Aquatica - -again think about how your family would like to tour. My kids are year round competition swimmers. The last thing they want to do is laze about in a pool or river on their vacation. (They don't even go in the fabulous hotel pools at Universal!) The only reason they want to go to the water park is to slide over and over again. So...quick que makes sense for them. I don't get it for me. If they wanted once per slide and then to laze about, well, the one time quick que, or no quick que would make sense.

As far as availability, I guess it varies with the hotel. in 2016 we stayed at Holiday Inn Resort: Water Park and they gave us 6 lanyards (we only needed four), I think the guy at the counter was in a hurry.
Anyway, we were meeting friends at SW that lived in the area and they used the other 2. I don't think they came across any restrictions.

We were there between Christmas and New Years for 3 days. You can get your quick queue the night before so that should help insure availability.

To be honest though, we often don’t use them. Lines are usually not anywhere near what Disney lines get to. Unless you hit a ride right after a show lets out they tend to be manageable. We usually hold the passes “for later” in case it gets busy but frequently they go home unused. I think the one ride they help with is the Penguin one... but honestly it’s a very underwhelming ride except for visiting the penguins which you can do without riding.

We were there between Christmas and New Years for 3 days. You can get your quick queue the night before so that should help insure availability.

To be honest though, we often don’t use them. Lines are usually not anywhere near what Disney lines get to. Unless you hit a ride right after a show lets out they tend to be manageable. We usually hold the passes “for later” in case it gets busy but frequently they go home unused. I think the one ride they help with is the Penguin one... but honestly it’s a very underwhelming ride except for visiting the penguins which you can do without riding.

Thanks for this! I have a Saturday visit planned next month and was thinking QQ might come in handy :)

I ended up changing from Residence Inn to the Staybridge Suites which was $20/night cheaper on Hotwire. SS also looks to be closer to SeaWorld which is great-I plan n walking.

SS is also a partner hotel. Does anyone know if QQ is available if you book through Hotwire?

Thanks!

would you have to buy the package to staybridge first?
I ended up changing from Residence Inn to the Staybridge Suites which was $20/night cheaper on Hotwire. SS also looks to be closer to SeaWorld which is great-I plan n walking.

SS is also a partner hotel. Does anyone know if QQ is available if you book through Hotwire?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter