"Party for the Senses" at Epcot

patiruss

Welcomed Guest
Hi Folks,
I am looking for information on the event called "Party for the Senses". It happens at Epcot during the Food and WIne Festival. I really want to make the most of our time there in October and at first glance, this looks very appealing. I do need more information to help me decide. I am planning for four adults, one in a wheelchair. Can anyone tell me if it is worth the cost of $95/person. Is it crowded? Do you sit down a meal? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

The Party for the Senses is a wonderful experience. There are tables and chairs, in the past there have not be enough to accomendate the crowd, but over recent years that has improved. If you are a "foodie" it is worth far more than the $95 bucks -- world class chef's, world class wines, sample sized goodies of both without limit while you're there--take home memento's like wine glasses --One of, if not THE best experiences of the Food & wine Festival for sure! :)

OK, I'm sold!!!!
HOw many nights during F and W do they have this event? Will they have it while I am there in October?

I don't mean to hijack the thread, and will start a new one if needed, but my wife and I are definitely "foodies" who will be at F+W this October (for our first trip Home!), but I don't drink wine. Unfortunately, alcohol immediately makes me turn red, get palpitations, and gives me a splitting headache, even before I get a buzz :( .

Is there a version of Party for the Senses without wine?

If not, are there particular F+W events that are alcohol-free? Alhough I think I'd even enjoy just going from kiosk sampling things, it would be fun to do a fancier event too.

JeanJoe said:
I don't mean to hijack the thread, and will start a new one if needed, but my wife and I are definitely "foodies" who will be at F+W this October (for our first trip Home!), but I don't drink wine. Unfortunately, alcohol immediately makes me turn red, get palpitations, and gives me a splitting headache, even before I get a buzz :( .

If not, are there particular F+W events that are alcohol-free? Alhough I think I'd even enjoy just going from kiosk sampling things, it would be fun to do a fancier event too.
No, there is not an alcohol-free PFTS. However, there is not anything that says you MUST drink. The wine kiosks are often separate from the food kiosks, so just load up on food. Last year there was one kiosk that served different tea and coffee at the dessert table, so perhaps you could drink that instead. Or, bring along a bottle of water.

Also, for the OP, we sat at a table last year with a woman in a wheelchair, so I know that the Party is handicapped accessible. Also, the Party is held every Saturday, so if you are there on a Saturday in October, you will be fine. Keep in mind that you must make a reservation. This will be our third Party....it's the highlight of the F & WF and we wouldn't miss it!

THanks for the info.
DRAT, I'm flying in Sunday and have a party in Tampa that I can't miss the following Saturday. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. Maybe next year!

Just want to throw in here that Disney was working on the schedule for "Party of the Senses" when we were at HHI in March, and they had asked Chef Gordon to return this fall. So keep your eyes open for who's the Chef.

Hi,

Does anyone know when you can begin to book the Party of The Senses? Thanks in advance!

Heather

Thanks for posting this. Some of us are interested, and we'll be looking for '05's information.

Bobbi :flower:

Does anyone know if the PFTS includes access to the preferred viewing areas for Illuminations?

I don't drink either, but we're still planning on going to the Party for the Senses, because we are huge foodies. I asked about this on another thread and someone told me there would be water available and we could ask for soda. I know it's pricey, but for us, I think it'll be worth it.

Does anyone know when you can begin to book the Party of The Senses?

July 25.

Does anyone know if the PFTS includes access to the preferred viewing areas for Illuminations?

It hasn't for the last few years, so I wouldn't plan on it for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter