Passes without expiration

Elky

Earning My Ears
We have 3 days of parks and 7 days of water parks left on passes with no expiration. My passes are registered in My DisneyExperience. When I made the purchase my children were under 9 years old, they are now 18 and 16 years old. Someone told me I have to call Disney to book my parks, but I'm able to do that in the app. This person when she called Disney, she was charged $24 per child per park day for the child-adult difference. Do I have to call Disney first and will the passes be blocked when scanned if I haven't paid the difference?

Can you help me, i don't want to waste time at the entrance of the park.

I am facing the same issue. I booked in the app and read somewhere you can upgrade them at disney springs. We will see what happens next week

My 2 sons entered the parks 4 parks in 3 days without any problem and we didn't have to pay the price difference. We tested at the water park on the first day, it's less busy so easier if there is a problem, we wanted to check if we had to pay for our guys and test our old magicband, we entered the 4 without problem

Not an issue bought my son passes (we had like 30 days at one point) we have been using year after year never questioned.

Disney has issued many different types of park passes over the years. Many had no expiration date and continue to be valid. Newer ones tend to come with an expiration date or they expire X days after first use. If you have a VERY old type of paper pass that was never in any Disney computer system, you would likely have to go to Guest Relations to make use of it. There are several older threads that discuss this topic as well.

Disney has issued many different types of park passes over the years. Many had no expiration date and continue to be valid. Newer ones tend to come with an expiration date or they expire X days after first use. If you have a VERY old type of paper pass that was never in any Disney computer system, you would likely have to go to Guest Relations to make use of it. There are several older threads that discuss this topic as well.
The passes are already in her MDE account also the ages she gives are the passes from the mid 2000s until they discontinued. The paper passes of many forms were gone in 1996 and all tickets were digital. The non expiring pass started again in late 2003 or 100% in 2004 as I bough them that year. Before that they even went so far as to have length of stay only tickets if you booked 5 days at a Disney resort and bought tickets with the room you could only buy a 5 days ticket no other option. I still recall getting my tickets date stamped in the very early 90s it was hard to tell sometimes as the date stamp was never straight in the lines.

If the tickets were used by your children when they were under age 10, WDW will honor them as-is. No "upgrade" to adult required. Fully unused tickets would need to be upgraded to adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter