Passholder Events--REGISTRATION LINK INSIDE

SaintsManiac

Wait for it.
I just got this email. Not sure if it's already posted?

As a Platinum Passholder, you're invited to enjoy special access to some of your favorite attractions during V.I.PASSHOLDER Night at Magic Kingdom®Park, or go beyond the Theme Parks and experience special access to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
Magic Kingdom® Park
SUNDAY, 4/28, 11 P.M.–1 A.M.
Enjoy access to more than 25 of our most popular attractions and Character Greetings, too.

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
SATURDAY, 5/18, 5 P.M.–8 P.M.
MONDAY, 6/3, 5 P.M.–8 P.M.

Take advantage of the first-ever V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Experience magic in every drop with popular waterslides and splash-tastic surprises during this special evening event!
PLEASE NOTE:
Due to limited capacity of this event, registration for each Platinum Passholder is limited to just one of the above events. Registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You may register up to three other Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholders linked in your friends-and-family list to share the fun.
Valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass card and photo ID required at check-in. Limit one reservation per Passholder. Advance reservations required. Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.

LINK FOR REGISTRATION:
https://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyworld

Last edited:
Just got the one for April it is Sunday April 28.

Disney email show Tuesday for the event but it is Sunday.

Good deal. I didn't go all the way into reserve since I can't go :(
The only region why I know is 4-28 is my birthday and I know it was on Sunday this year. So I was hoping they day was wrong and not the date. Best birthday gift from Disney

Will we need separate admission ticket for Typhoon Lagoon? We're gold passholders but don't have the waterpark option.

Thank you for sharing. I don't get any passholder emails, and I'm not sure why.

The bummer here is that I'll be at WDW May 10-15 and June 12-16, so I miss events in between my two visits. :rolleyes:

At one time you only had to be Silver. Then they changed it to gold.

Platinum Passholder? Sheesh

Why can't I get past the Primary guest first screen? I click on Primary guest and nada.

Same. we arrive on the 27th, so I'd really like to do it, but I can't enter any info

it took me a few minutes to figure it out there is a box you have to click ( I think it said I am a gold or above AP holder) and then you have to click on the date you want it will then let you go to the next page

you have to log in to your account and it populates the primary guest page with your contact info. It's open to Gold as well. Just signed up for TL.

make sure you long into MDE and that you are a gold and above AP and I think your AP needs to be active best of luck getting in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter