Paula's DISigns...Sorry...no longer taking requests

ILuvCrush

DIS Veteran
Sorry... due to unforseen circumstances.....I am not able to keep up with the DISign requests at this time... please feel free to use anything posted or have another DISigner personalize them.

Sorry to abandon the thread. I will try to fill the requests that are currently outstanding.... but I will not accept any more.

thank you
Paula

Hi Everyone!! And Welcome!!

I loved the DISigns that were posted over here so I checked out the stickys at the top of the board and started playing around with some of my own. I'm excited to be able to give back a little of the pixie dust that the DISigners had shared with me!!

I decided I'll keep this thread with my DISigns in them. I'll be happy to adjust them or personalize any of them to suit your needs, just ask here in the thread or send me a PM!! Please stick to the DISigns that are posted... I'll be happy to personalize them, but my time is limited, so I can't come up with new DISigns on a per person basis. If you have something specific in mind... feel free to PM me and I'll try, or let you know that I won't be able to do it.

Here's an rough index... I'm sure that after while, it will get to be a little cumbersome looking thru the whole thread. So I'm going to try to make categories here in the 1st post, to make navigating easier!!

You can also go to my smugmug page. There is an album called "DISboard DISigns" and you can open any of the images up to their original size thru there. www.pixiepics.smugmug.com

Characters/names
Heffalump with name
Dalmation puppies best friends
Pooh in mickey ears with 100acre wood map
Lime Green DIS name DISign
Tinkerbell and the Castle
delicate Floral Mickey ears..can add characters if desired
Tink from her movie with name
Captain Jack with name

Graduation
Hat's Off!! Mickey
Mickey Graduation Ears and Personalized Grad Ears

Princesses
Princess Party Invitation
Humorous: I'm a Princess...deal with it!!

Gnomes
too cool 4 gardens
My gnome thinks you're a little strange too!

Valentine's Day DISigns
Bambi and Thumper
Mickey Heads with Names
Valentine DISign for Single Girls!!
Done Kissing Frogs!!

Attractions
Haunted Mansion DISigns
Tower of Terror

FireFighter DISigns
Flame Names
Proud wife of a Brave FireFighter!

Patriotic DISigns
Celebrating America Ears
4th of July
4th of July..no year
4th July/patriotic ears with NAMES
Memorial Day
Veterans Day
Proud of my Soldier
Proud Girlfriend of a US soldier
My Daddy is a hero!
Proud of my Sailor!

Birthday
Pooh and Gang party
Crazy princesses birthday
Castle in Clouds with Tink
Men's/Older Boys Hades Birthday DISign nothing Fu-Fu about it!!

Sports
Gymnastics Star

Hannah Montana and other Disney Channel Characters
Best of Both Worlds Lanyard "Concert Pass"

Resorts
Caribbean Beach Resort Button/luggage tag
Beach Club Resort button/luggage tag

Trip Binder/ Journal Covers
Vero/SSR; AKV; CBR Resort Binder Covers
Taking on the World...Binder Cover with Castle
POP Century...here we come!!
Wilderness Lodge
All Star Movies
Disney Cruise Line
Coronado Springs Resort

Halloween
MNSSHP with Fab 5 dressed up as Villians!
Pooh and pals in costumes...cute!!

Thanksgiving
Mickey's Family gives Thanks
Stitch LOVES Turkey!!

Other Holidays
Mother's Day Names
Mother's Day...Mom and child characters

WDW Special Events
Flower and Garden Festival
I Dig Dirt!! Dirt Magnet.... F&G DISigns for guys!!
Disney Quest

Non-WDW Disney events
Disney on Ice-Tinkerbell

Thanks for checking out my thread!!
Paula

I think that it looks very good. I wish that I was creative enough to make something like this. :)

Paula,
They look good. Welcome to the addiction we all call designing and welcome to the world of designing. We love to have new designers on board! Keep up the good work.

I have been so busy DISigning this weekend that I didn't take much time to check out what else was going on here!!

Good job! First DISigns are so exciting and they just get better and better!

I like! I like! Very nice work and great on creativity! She should love any one you choose to use!

I love the first one! Mickey's expression fits perfectly with your saying!!

Welcome to DISigning! It can be VERY addicting!

thanks everyone:goodvibes I feel better... I had a little complex there for a moment:thumbsup2

I'm having fun coming up with ideas... I'll post some more later

Paula

Here's a couple more I've done....

443698439_LuRrm-M.jpg

443742112_7ZKrD-M.jpg

443742101_Nzncs-M.jpg

and this one was for a group a DISers who are all taking a gnome on their travels in 2009........

443828968_2WqBF-M.jpg

Cheers
Paula

THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!

Of course I'm partial to the Haunted Mansion ones....:rolleyes1

You have some amazing talent there lady!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was playing with a new DISign this morning... it would be cute for siblings/best friends/new cousins etc. I can change the wording to anything that fits the occasion!

446394379_4x8sj-L.jpg

446409665_xXVqu-L.jpg

Cheers!
Paula

My 12 year old DD loves gnomes and has quite the collection. They are all named "Bob". Could you make the gnome design with the name "Bob"? Thank you. Amy

My 12 year old DD loves gnomes and has quite the collection. They are all named "Bob". Could you make the gnome design with the name "Bob"? Thank you. Amy

Hi Amy!!

What do you think of this one?? I'd be happy to change colors/quotes whatever to personalize it for your DD. Let me know!

Cheers!
Paula

447072150_f6if5-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter