pay tables & budgeting while deployed

I closed on our home by POA because DH wasn't home yet from AT & we had already been delayed enough. Mainly, we have POAs because if you've ever read a Suze Orman book or worked for attys like I have, you can see & hear stories of spouses stuck in home ownership nightmares if your spouse is a vegetable due to an accident.

And YES, you need to really really really trust your spouse or whoever you sign POA over too. I can understand the military not wanting to make it look like it was another paper they MADE you sign if your spouse cleaned you out with a POA.

Lots of great info!!!! You all rock!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

DH is signal too so I think we will just use whatever resources are available and not go to the expense of all that.......it sounds like it could add up to major $$$$$ that could be going in the bank.

Their unit is supposed to be going to close down a FOB.

We aren't near a base either. Closest would be at least 3 hours away I think. Not lots of info here either for families. It may be different as it gets closer but I like to have a plan well in advance.

if he has access to a DSN phone -and there is a military installation of anykind other than a national guard company ( battalions and brigades can do this just not companies) in the same area code that you are-i can tell you how he can call home for free. PM me if you want the info-im not going to put it out on a public forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter