PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have an alarm set on my phone for 8pm on Wednesdays to remember to save my offers as I do the same thing - oh yes I must save my offers and I forget to go back and do it.
Done....well, kind of. I saved 2 and then got "You can't save more than 4 message". Last time I taught <> to my grade ones, 2<4. I'll try again later in the day...or forget. LOL
I had that last week and I had only save 3 offers so I lost out on an offer I had sort of wanted to save. Now I save the important offers first so if any glitches those ones are at least saved.

I need a 20X the points weekend. I am almost out of one product...or else I might have to purchase through AM shops from Sephora. Come on points weekend!!!! This momma has a goal for points accumulated for this year!!!

how is everyone doing with the aisles of glory game?

i made it to 49,900 my first try today. the most annoying score!
Congratulations on that great score. Wow just wow. The most I have gotten to is 22,900. I have collected 2 of the 4 tokens or whatever they are called.
I didn't play on the weekend as I was away and didn't want to use up all my mobile data.

Congratulations on that great score. Wow just wow. The most I have gotten to is 22,900. I have collected 2 of the 4 tokens or whatever they are called.
I didn't play on the weekend as I was away and didn't want to use up all my mobile data.
What are the tokens? Maybe I'm missing something.
I have played and never received more than 500 pc points, which I'm okay with. None have posted to my account yet.

What are the tokens? Maybe I'm missing something.
I have played and never received more than 500 pc points, which I'm okay with. None have posted to my account yet.
They are the 4 pieces of the flyer that have been scattered through out the store and you have to retrieve them. They show at the beginning of the game. I didn't even know they existed until I got through the aisle and collected one. Now I have 2 and have 2 more to get.

They are the 4 pieces of the flyer that have been scattered through out the store and you have to retrieve them. They show at the beginning of the game. I didn't even know they existed until I got through the aisle and collected one. Now I have 2 and have 2 more to get.

yikes, didn’t mean to brag in my post! here’s my suggestion to get more points:

every time you start the game on a new day, make sure you start on the highest available level. so if you have the flyer pieces from level 1 and 2, start on level 3 next time.

then eventually you’ll have the final level open, and in it you can get those tokens to do the bonus game like last year. points are much easier to get that way.

yikes, didn’t mean to brag in my post! here’s my suggestion to get more points:

every time you start the game on a new day, make sure you start on the highest available level. so if you have the flyer pieces from level 1 and 2, start on level 3 next time.

then eventually you’ll have the final level open, and in it you can get those tokens to do the bonus game like last year. points are much easier to get that way.
No go ahead and brag as it gives me incentive. Funny enough I have pieces 1 & 4 and need 2 & 3. I didn't realize that you collected pieces until I got one and then I just picked a level and worked on that one. It is fun to play.

My biggest problem...I can't find my physical Optimum card/number....I have a few and they are all attached to my PCMC. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter