Pearl Harbor Tickets

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
I've tried to look online about reserving Pearl Harbor tickets, but am having trouble finding a definite answer. It sounds like some tickets can be reserved 60 days in advance but go quickly. What time are the tickets released? We are hoping to go on June 3rd. Does that mean I can reserve tickets on April 3rd? Is it ok that date happens to be Easter this year? Will tickets still be released. We just want the basic USS Arizona Memorial tickets. Appreciate any input!

Thanks for the info. I hope we are able to secure tickets 7 days out. Makes me a little nervous. I was hoping to plan other activities once I had a known Pearl Harbor time.

Make sure you already have an account on nps website since I've read tickets go fast once released.

If you can't get tickets online, do they have a walk up line? I'm going to try to get tickets again tonight, but the website shows "tickets available", but wouldn't let me reserve any tickets.

If you can't get tickets online, do they have a walk up line? I'm going to try to get tickets again tonight, but the website shows "tickets available", but wouldn't let me reserve any tickets.
Yes you can still walk up. The website says reservations are not necessary, but are recommended if you can get one. 7 days prior to your visit you can try to reserve tickets which go live at 3pm Hawaii time. They release a certain # per time frame. If you were unable to reserve tickets 7 days out you can try the day before your visit at 3pm Hawaii time as more tickets are released. Once those are gone there are still some walk ups available however if you're looking for a specific time you probably want to get a reservation.

Thanks for the info. I hope we are able to secure tickets 7 days out. Makes me a little nervous. I was hoping to plan other activities once I had a known Pearl Harbor time.

Definitely get reservations if you can. They did have a walk up line when we went last week. However, it seemed like about half of the people on each trip had prior reservations (looked like they were taking 50 to 60, and 30 could reserve each time slot). There were a lot of people coming up, hoping for a slot, and they weren't particularly busy. FYI, they still aren't showing the movie and they aren't filling the boats over to the Arizona to the same capacity they were pre-Covid.

Yes, but its recommended to get there early if you don't have a tour time in advance. Standby tour times are assigned in order, so the further back you are in line, the later your tour time will be. It makes it difficult to plan your day because you don't know what time your tour will be, and its very possible you may have several hours to kill before your tour. There's not much in the immediate vicinity of Pearl Harbor and parking can be a challenge if you leave and come back later in the day. Its also not advisable to leave anything of value in your car because theft is rampant, so that kind of eliminates shopping or beach time, assuming you'd have bags with extra clothes in the car.

We didn't like these logistics, so we opted to do Pearl Harbor as part of an organized tour. Tours get separate blocks of tickets so they all stay together, so the tour time isn't something you have to worry about. I'm not sure whether Aulani is currently offering any tours, but we did it through Discover Hawaii tours which included transportation to and from hotels in Waikiki. We were a group of about 20 and I believe we were picked up at our hotel (Marriott) around 6:45am, got there around 7:30am, and our tour time was around 9:15am. We had time to explore the free exhibits prior to our tour. We were done by 11:30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter