Pearl status on 25th cruise or after?

slg

DIS Veteran
I have done 22 cruises and asked a crew member if I become Pearl on my 25th cruise or after I have completed my 25th cruise. They said ON my 25th but I am not sure I believe them.

Can anyone answer this?

Consistent with moving between other levels, you should become Pearl as soon as you disembark from your 25th cruise. When you plan for your 26th cruise, you can book as a Platinum Castaway Club member.

When I hit my 25th cruise, I got both the platinum and pearl gifts. Not sure why??? I thought it was odd.

the gifts build up as your level increases... you get everything you did with previous level plus the added level

the gifts build up as your level increases... you get everything you did with previous level plus the added level
I got an entire platinum package and an entire pearl package during that leg of the cruise. This was our third cruise in the B2B2B so I already had two platinum packages. Between the CC gifts, the halloween package and the romance package, I had to purchase a suitcase to get everything back home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter