Pecos Bill toppings bar

See.... we ate here a couple of times last spring.....I loved it. No real toppings bar but I loved the rice and beans plate,and I could request extra toppings for it at counter.....

I liked eating there last spring break- rice and beans combo was pretty good, requested any extra toppings I wanted too.
How did you request the toppings? In person or mobile order? Is there a list of what is available? Can you request A,B and C and double E and F? Or do they just give you a single cup of 5 things , even if you only wanted pickles?

Am I losing my mind? I thought I read somewhere that Pecos Bill's is closing to be redone in a Tiana theme

How did you request the toppings? In person or mobile order? Is there a list of what is available? Can you request A,B and C and double E and F? Or do they just give you a single cup of 5 things , even if you only wanted pickles?
Trying to remember, I think I ordered at register and just asked for whatever while picking up, they just added whatever I asked for to the tray.

It was an ungodly nightmare. It looked like a pack of hyenas were fighting over a carcass.
letting the spoons touch their used paper plates,
Yeah - any buffet can be like this - one of the reason Ill never do concierge again - between people reusing plates, taking everything or just standing at the table eating from it like its only for them.

No thanks.

So I was in Pecos Bills about an hour or so ago, and I was going to take a picture of what’s available in the bar area (packaged items, such as ketchup, etc.) to post here, and as I was walking over to it, someone fell into the window out front. I didn’t see how it happened, but the poor man’s arm went right through the window. He had to hit into it so hard. I felt so terrible for him. He was cut up bad. I hope he’s ok. 😔

So I was in Pecos Bills about an hour or so ago, and I was going to take a picture of what’s available in the bar area (packaged items, such as ketchup, etc.) to post here, and as I was walking over to it, someone fell into the window out front. I didn’t see how it happened, but the poor man’s arm went right through the window. He had to hit into it so hard. I felt so terrible for him. He was cut up bad. I hope he’s ok. 😔
I thought windows now days had to be tempered glass so that wouldn't happen? Too bad for the guy 😕

Now that Iger is back, it's our chance to get QS fixed in Magic Kingdom or at least returned to pre covid mediocrity!
This is a decision that would be made many rungs below Iger's level.

Just checking the app now, lettuce, sour cream, and salsa are listed in the app. You can also add queso and guacamole for extra cost. I've also asked at the counter when picking up my food. I think they sometimes offered, sometimes I just asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter