PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

You KNOW I'm in - no way am I missing a Jordy PTR/TR :woohoo: Now, off to read from the beginning....

:cool1: Hooray! I made it to the start of one of your PreTR/TR's!! I have enjoyed wasting away my days reading the previous ones! :worship: :surfweb: Glad I get to enjoy this one from the beginning! :thumbsup2 Will help counting down the days til my trip to WDW in October!!!

Since you brought me out of lurkdom with your last trip report, I figured I'd stay out and join in the party! :dance3:

I wonder if I would be considered an honorary peep, since I lived in Japan for 2 years :confused3

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thanks for joining in....

So how was your trip? Did you miss all the rain?

Highlights...Lowlights....?

It was great! The rain was there, everyday, but it happened at the same time, every day, so you knew when to expect it. It did not stop me, that is what pancho's are for :)

Highlights...everything!!! Seriously, everything. Being off work for 10 days, just being at WDW, I'm so relaxed there, and this trip was the family trip. Like you, I'm single, so spending time with my family was nice. My other trips throughout the year are with my singles friends, and I LOVE them, but it's nice to spend time with my family. I love those WDW trips as well. There were 9 of us on this trip, so it was a lot of fun.

Lowlights...Space Mountain being down.

:woohoo::woohoo::dancer::welcome::dancer::woohoo::woohoo:

Ok this PTR looks like lots of fun. I am in!

Thanks. I hope I don't disappoint.

:cool1: Hooray! I made it to the start of one of your PreTR/TR's!! I have enjoyed wasting away my days reading the previous ones! :worship: :surfweb: Glad I get to enjoy this one from the beginning! :thumbsup2 Will help counting down the days til my trip to WDW in October!!!

Where will u be staying on your trip? How long are u staying?

Since you brought me out of lurkdom with your last trip report, I figured I'd stay out and join in the party! :dance3:

I wonder if I would be considered an honorary peep, since I lived in Japan for 2 years :confused3

Absolutely an honorary peep! :thumbsup2

hope to be hearing from u!

It was great! The rain was there, everyday, but it happened at the same time, every day, so you knew when to expect it. It did not stop me, that is what pancho's are for :)

Highlights...everything!!! Seriously, everything. Being off work for 10 days, just being at WDW, I'm so relaxed there, and this trip was the family trip. Like you, I'm single, so spending time with my family was nice. My other trips throughout the year are with my singles friends, and I LOVE them, but it's nice to spend time with my family. I love those WDW trips as well. There were 9 of us on this trip, so it was a lot of fun.

Lowlights...Space Mountain being down.

Traveling with family is fun....That's why Wendy and I have gone so many times together.

Traveling with friends sometimes can get tricky. Family will always be family...you can argue and then everything's okay....

No Space Mtn!!!!!:sad2:

AAAHHHH!!!!! I'm so late, it's already page 4! I didn't think to look in your siggie for the link. I was waiting for you to post it.....or maybe I missed it.

Anyway...I'm here now! Going back to read.:cool1:

OK, went back and read the first two installments. Those pictures brought back some fond memories of reading your nearly neverending TR :goodvibes Oh, and ds#2 kept saying "awwwwwwwwwwww, what a pretty baby" and making me go back in your PTR to see the picture of Ashlynn princess:

Some of the titles of your past trips are quite intriguing... :scratchin

AAAHHHH!!!!! I'm so late, it's already page 4! I didn't think to look in your siggie for the link. I was waiting for you to post it.....or maybe I missed it.

Anyway...I'm here now! Going back to read.:cool1:

my friend!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I'm glad ur here.......are u excited about ur trip? Tell me some deets.....

OK, went back and read the first two installments. Those pictures brought back some fond memories of reading your nearly neverending TR :goodvibes Oh, and ds#2 kept saying "awwwwwwwwwwww, what a pretty baby" and making me go back in your PTR to see the picture of Ashlynn princess:

Some of the titles of your past trips are quite intriguing... :scratchin

LP,

We'll be taking many trips down memory lane in the PTR....

And yeah, I might share about a past trip or two...let me know which one sound most intriguing to you.....

my friend!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I'm glad ur here.......are u excited about ur trip? Tell me some deets.....

I'm caught up! Love the first 2 installments. I laughed and got a little teary eyed remembering what got you started with your first PTR. Glad you are back on here. All is well in the universe again. :lmao:

We are SUPER EXCITED about our upcoming cruise!! The cruise itself is on the 28th of this month. We will probably leave the 26th since we are driving. The night before the cruise we will be staying in Cocoa Beach so I can dip my toes in the ocean for the VERY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!! :woohoo: I am going to be a crazy mad-woman running for the water when I see it. :rotfl2:

We can't wait to get on the ship and are very excited about seeing Castaway Cay. I will have MANY pictures. I don't have a PTR for the cruise since I haven't finished my TR from our Feb 2009 trip yet. :rolleyes1 I will have the TR at Enchanted after the cruise.

Ok, so I'm still trying to figure out a way to get there in February 2010! I think I saw you write that you have 2 upcoming WDW trips. When is the other one? You KNOW we want to be there for your big B-day trip too!popcorn::

I'm caught up! Love the first 2 installments. I laughed and got a little teary eyed remembering what got you started with your first PTR. Glad you are back on here. All is well in the universe again. :lmao:

We are SUPER EXCITED about our upcoming cruise!! The cruise itself is on the 28th of this month. We will probably leave the 26th since we are driving. The night before the cruise we will be staying in Cocoa Beach so I can dip my toes in the ocean for the VERY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!! :woohoo: I am going to be a crazy mad-woman running for the water when I see it. :rotfl2:

We can't wait to get on the ship and are very excited about seeing Castaway Cay. I will have MANY pictures. I don't have a PTR for the cruise since I haven't finished my TR from our Feb 2009 trip yet. :rolleyes1 I will have the TR at Enchanted after the cruise.

Ok, so I'm still trying to figure out a way to get there in February 2010! I think I saw you write that you have 2 upcoming WDW trips. When is the other one? You KNOW we want to be there for your big B-day trip too!popcorn::

is it a 3, 4 or 7 day cruise? You will really enjoy the cruise...inside or outside stateroom? Palo ressies? Will C do the Clubs? excursions?

I need to get over to Enchanted.......

I'm gonna do an update soon so you'll get the details of all dates for both trips......:thumbsup2 I'm hoping to see you guys in 10. I don't think I'll be going in 2011, although the PTR for 2012 will be going for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter