People in Party?

ashleybea

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this seems like and odd question, but I am in the midst of making dining resevations and need some information.
So one night my group is thinking about going to Ohana. If we have a resevation for 4 and one person dosen't feel like going, will they charge us for the number of people on the reservation or the amount of people that are actually eating.
I'm sorry if this seems like an obvious answer question, but this is my first trip when i am planning it. So I'm still unsure about resevations.
Thank you for the help!

We had this several times on the last trip, and they will only charge you for the people who eat. We had a group of 8, and sometimes one family would want to just go back to hotel and rest and grab something from the food court. Just let the hostess know when you check in and they will seat you at the appropriate size table for your group.

PP is right. They won't charge you if someone doesn't show.

It is best to try and let the restaurant know in advance if someone isn't coming, but last minute things happen.
You will be fine.

It actually depends. At most restaurants you will not be charged for a no-show. But if you had to give your credit card to secure the reservation, there will be a fee for a no-show. Akershus, The California Grill, and CRT all charge for no-shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter