Perfect Vacation...

sconnell

DIS Veteran
You know, I really understood what you all were talking about during the Le Cellier segment. I have an experience to share with you.
My DH & I have enjoyed going to WDW since our accidental honeymoon there in 2000. My love of going has grown over the years and in 2004 I found the DIS. I planned and planned and enjoyed every minute of planning. In February 2006 my father passed away and my mother needed to get away. She hadn't been on a real vacation in over 9 years. We scheduled a trip for April. I over estimated how much we could do and I really pushed my 62 year old mother and my small children too much. I'm afraid that I made the trip miserable for all of us. Although there were lots of good times, when I look back at that short little trip, I really just recall those times when I was disappointed by my overbuilt expectations.
If I could really give anyone a tip about going to WDW (and I do often) it's HAVE FUN! Everyone laughs at me now, but I often use the phrase, "planned flexibility." You really do need to know your options, but plan to be flexible...

We can't have a perfect vacation, because we are dealing with us! (imperfect people!)

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter