• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Perk of Platinum

CindyandBrice

DIS Veteran
One perk for platinum cruisers is a free Palo meal for that platinum cruiser and all adult guests in same stateroom. Does anyone know if this can be changed to the brunch instead of the dinner?

One perk for platinum cruisers is a free Palo meal for that platinum cruiser and all adult guests in same stateroom. Does anyone know if this can be changed to the brunch instead of the dinner?
While the website says "dinner" the letter we got in our room says "meal". In the past, whatever meal you have in Palo first is the one that's comped (some people do both dinner and brunch, with one of them being comped).

While the website says "dinner" the letter we got in our room says "meal". In the past, whatever meal you have in Palo first is the one that's comped (some people do both dinner and brunch, with one of them being comped).

This^^^^. Still accurate as of last December. We did both brunch and dinner. Brunch was first and was comped.

While I have used it for Brunch many times, I was refused once. This was on the Wonder in 2014 and I believe it had to do with the manager at the time, as others reported the same thing. But since then I haven't had an issue.

So if I am able to book a Palo brunch when my booking window starts,should I also book a dinner, in case they tell me I can't use my Platinum perk for brunch? I think my neighbor will go with us (just a 3 day on the Dream) and this would be her first cruise; but I can take her with me as my plus one since we are in the same room, right?

So if I am able to book a Palo brunch when my booking window starts,should I also book a dinner, in case they tell me I can't use my Platinum perk for brunch? I think my neighbor will go with us (just a 3 day on the Dream) and this would be her first cruise; but I can take her with me as my plus one since we are in the same room, right?

Yes every adult in the same stateroom as a platinum gets a free meal at palo.
I wouldn’t book the dinner you said you are only on a three night cruise. Your neighbor probably wants to enjoy the three mdr. Your platinum just book the brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter