Persistence pays off -- got Le Cellier!

mousketexan

Earning My Ears
Less than 30 days out, and I'm still shuffling ADRs around. Today, I decided I wanted to do Epcot (instead of DHS) on the afternoon/evening of Thursday, June 10, so we could stick around for EMH.

I started with Tutto Italia just to see if I could get anything for dinner, but it was only offering me Biergarten, Restaurant Marrakesh, Nine Dragons or San Angel Inn. So, on a whim, I went to the Le Cellier page and tried for a reservation for 7:30pm and it came back with an opening at 6:45pm! :eek: I couldn't believe it. Must've been a cancellation because I had checked Le Cellier before for all of our dates and couldn't find anything.

Just goes to show that you can get lucky if you keep trying!

This is one of my must dos! I know we are going to have a hard time getting it but seeing this reminds me if I dont get it right away to just keep trying!!! Have a great time!!

Yesterday was my ADR day, I had heard people on here say how hard Le Cellier Reservations were to get but I had no idea until I tried. My first choice for the Tuesday we plan on going to Epcot brought up nadda for the dinner hours, ok we planned on two Epcot days so I try Wed which happens to be EMH so the park is open until 12am and up pops and 8:15 Ressie which I grab. I really want something earlier so as not to be eating during Illuminations and will keep checking back but for now I am just happy I did get a ressie :)

I got Le Celllier today also! I've been trying for weeks! :wizard:

Aug 24, 7:40 pm, so not a bad time either (we might still make Illuminations!) :banana:

Sorry Chefs de France, maybe next time ;)

When are you going?

06/25-07/01
Really hoping to get one on the 26th, 28th, or 1st, but if I manage to snag one any day in between I will definitely shuffle all my other ADRs (all set, except trying to get some time shifts) to accomodate a Le Cellier ADR.

Less than 30 days out, and I'm still shuffling ADRs around. Today, I decided I wanted to do Epcot (instead of DHS) on the afternoon/evening of Thursday, June 10, so we could stick around for EMH.

I started with Tutto Italia just to see if I could get anything for dinner, but it was only offering me Biergarten, Restaurant Marrakesh, Nine Dragons or San Angel Inn. So, on a whim, I went to the Le Cellier page and tried for a reservation for 7:30pm and it came back with an opening at 6:45pm! :eek: I couldn't believe it. Must've been a cancellation because I had checked Le Cellier before for all of our dates and couldn't find anything.

congrats. Canada is one of my favorite places to eat on property. My Mother was disappointed with the fact that they took there popular maple steak but there is still always something else to eat there.

ehaimann236

I've changed my LeCellier reservation for June multiple times. Started with lunch, then found dinner at 4. Then changed days to 650. Just now switched days back to 530. Still shooting for dinner from 6-7 so who knows....I may change it again. LOL But if you keep checking you can get lucky and not only get where you want, but when you want to. But today I'm 98% happy with my ADRs.

Congrats on getting your ADR. I had not planned to eat at Le Cellier since I had an ADR for Coral Reef, but after reading so many negative reviews of the Coral Reef, I decided to try for Le Cellier today and got an ADR. I had picked Coral Reef since I knew my son would enjoy watching the fish. My only worry is that Le Cellier may not be kid friendly. Has anyone ever taken children to eat there?

Thanks,
caroline

Congrats on getting your ADR. I had not planned to eat at Le Cellier since I had an ADR for Coral Reef, but after reading so many negative reviews of the Coral Reef, I decided to try for Le Cellier today and got an ADR. I had picked Coral Reef since I knew my son would enjoy watching the fish. My only worry is that Le Cellier may not be kid friendly. Has anyone ever taken children to eat there?

Thanks,
caroline
Took my friend and her 2y/o there last Sept and she did just fine. The server (Heather... pretty much the only CM who I still remember the name from that trip) was excellent and the food was quite good.

I got Le Cellier today too!! I've been ltrying for a late lunch time, since I plan on taking D to the Akershus Princess Breakfast at 8:30am. The only LeCellier reservation I could get was Noon and I'm sure we would still be stuffed from breakfast.

So today I checked, was looking for a late afternoon reservation, and got 1:25pm. I'm happy!

I was also able to get Rose and Crown for 7:00pm, so we're hoping to get a table outside for Illuminations!

:dance3:

Persistance does pay off! I've been trying for weeks to get Le Cellier for the end of Sept and finally was able to get a late lunch today!

Another one who got Le Cellier today...but my ressie is in 2 weeks!! I am planning a last minute Disney Day for June 6th, and snagged at 6:55p ressie!

Oh good, that gives me some hope. We have a dinner I snagged a couple of weeks ago but, DH really likes the lunch. I have been checking and checking every day. Maybe I need to up my obsession, ha ha. It will probably be the only table service we have this trip if that tells you anything!

Thanks for the inspirational posts! We only just decided to go to Disney in September and I immediately went to work on ADRs. Of course, nothing for Le Cellier and that is the ONLY place my husband has asked to go to. So I will keep trying :upsidedow

I was able to snag a 5:30 dinner for July 4th. thankfully someone else cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter